No announcement yet.

Finally "GMO's rear its ugly head"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    What does GM food have to do with authority? I mean I know you kids like to automatically take what you see as the anti-authoritarian stance on everything but conflating everything with authoritarianism is ridiculous.
    GMO is not safe or healthy. Do your research

Comment

on a big day i eat five or six ears of corn...

NE's funeral will be at 6:00 PM EST on saturday

donations in his honor should be made out to the Small Waist, Big Ass foundation.
      he is survived by his pet cat, Kid Boots.

Comment

What does GM food have to do with authority? I mean I know you kids like to automatically take what you see as the anti-authoritarian stance on everything but conflating everything with authoritarianism is ridiculous.
        Somebody questioned an american company so captain save a ho (government defender) You brought up Russias interest in sticking to an AMerican company. You brought country and government into this. Because Putin seems to be the GW of Russia rigging elections and sticking it to America. That was the gist of your post. Your always an advocate for believeing what the government tells us 100% of the time. Nothing the government says can ever be questioned and if those questioning the official stance have a point well then soebody else said something contrary so it all evens itself out. Nothing to see here move along move along. Dont ever question anything just be a good lemming. Thats your MO.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          on a big day i eat five or six ears of corn...

NE's funeral will be at 6:00 PM EST on saturday

donations in his honor should be made out to the Small Waist, Big Ass foundation.
          he is survived by his pet cat, Kid Boots.
          I ate 4 ears off the grill just yesterday so I should be joining you in the dirt here shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
            Here's how it works: If you make a claim then you should back that claim up with the research you've done. Just telling someone to "do your research" implies to me that you haven't actually done any.

I have done my research as it happens.

Oh and by the way you're a total ****** with a club foot and herpes. Do your research.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Somebody questioned an american company so captain save a ho (government defender) You brought up Russias interest in sticking to an AMerican company. You brought country and government into this. Because Putin seems to be the GW of Russia rigging elections and sticking it to America. That was the gist of your post. Your always an advocate for believeing what the government tells us 100% of the time. Nothing the government says can ever be questioned and if those questioning the official stance have a point well then soebody else said something contrary so it all evens itself out. Nothing to see here move along move along. Dont ever question anything just be a good lemming. Thats your MO.
            At what point did "the government" make a statement about GM food? I get this accusation a lot from people who have decided to take up a position against whatever they regard as"authority" and automatically back anything that seems to go against it. And despite the fact that they will uncritically accept any assertion that appears to concur with this default position the accusation is that I am the sheep and the lemming.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I ate 4 ears off the grill just yesterday so I should be joining you in the dirt here shortly.

double funeral. i wish i had a grill.. i've been boiling mine like a stinking irishman.

mark and larry will box an exhibition for the entertainment, and Reverend Horton will be airing out that gorgeous baritone of his and singing "amazing grace."

Comment

Here's how it works: If you make a claim then you should back that claim up with the research you've done. Just telling someone to "do your research" implies to me that you haven't actually done any.

I have done my research as it happens.

Oh and by the way you're a total ****** with a club foot and herpes. Do your research.

At what point did "the government" make a statement about GM food? I get this accusation a lot from people who have decided to take up a position against whatever they regard as"authority" and automatically back anything that seems to go against it. And despite the fact that they will uncritically accept any assertion that appears to concur with this default position the accusation is that I am the sheep and the lemming.
                Changing subjects much? Monsanto an american companys product is banned from russia (Giving you this one so you can change subject again about how Russia didnt ban their product just stopped importing) A study showed that gmo corn can cause cancer liver failure etc with a 2 year test study as opposed to a 3 month test study. You immediately try to divert the subject into russias political agenda and then a study that might counter the findings of the study russia is going off of. This all goes back to your agenda. That being, nothing is ever wrong, everything is fine, dont question anything about the government. This time its a company in bed with the government monsanto. The best counter you can give to genetically modified corn is russias political agenda and that another study might disagree with this study so gmo corn cant be questioned right? You are literally the love child of Eric Holder and Richard Dawkins. Diversion and confusion to what ends I dont really understand.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                  Totally Agree!!

Monsanto and other companies have invested hundreds of millions of dollars in the development, distribution and marketing of their genetically modified product.

It is safe to assume, that if their private research revealed consequences that are unpredictable over the long-term -- They would not be so willing to make that info public, guarenteeing loss, and undemining their huge investiment.

It is important to lend those conducting research outside of Monsanto, your ear and know that if any revelations about the unexplained danger's of GMO in the food supply, are to be revealed ... it will be from those independants.

Hell, we are talking about a greedy, For-Profit Multi-National company tampering with the FOOD-SUPPLY on a genetic level. This is something very, very SERIOUS!!!

Corn by-products are used in EVERYTHING!!!!!!

This can not only affect your immediate families health, but potentially unborn generations as well .... I would hope that many come to take this a little more seriously.

To give you an idea how CONNECTED Monsanto is:

* The FDA have been brought and paid for and NOW, GMO by-products in the supermarket DO NOT have to be labeled or even identified.
                  * There are no laws restricting GMO by-products from being fed to livestock
                  * GMO's are not only limited to CORN, they now have license to alter genetically WHEAT, TOBACCO, POTATOES and many other naturally grown products.

Monsanto has been allowed to establish PATENTS on nature, therefore they have been given licence to conduct LIVE experimentation on human beings.

Comment

Squealpiggy is the exact opposite of a conspiracy theorist... whatever that may be.

Comment

You telling me Cheerios gonna give me cancer?

Comment

Working...
                      X