Floyd Mayweather Educating ESPN Reporter Bernardo Osuna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Floyd is just the best!
    I hate his big ****ing mouth, but he is the best.

Made PAC look stupid.
    Made Manny look stupid en route to, just like Manny, setting a career low in punches landed.

Truth is they both looked f**king stupid and inept. One just looked a little less stupid and inept than the other. It was like a damn football game where one team won 9-3.

It was a **** fight all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      The angle Steven A. should have worked, which would have killed Flores, is to mention the relevancy of other past greats at similar stages of their career but Steven A. himself isn't knowledgeable about the sport. He still got him good though, you could see it in Flores' expression.
      Stephen A could have destroyed him with that bro

Comment

FLoyd and Pacquiao are done stop this bullshit

Comment

I can't stand people that backtrack. Is he that afraid of losing press credentials?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Made Manny look stupid en route to, just like Manny, setting a career low in punches landed.

Truth is they both looked f**king stupid and inept. One just looked a little less stupid and inept than the other. It was like a damn football game where one team won 9-3.

It was a **** fight all around.
            We all knew money's plan was to neutralize Manny's offense

Pac only hope of winning was taking risks.... He wasn't willing to, didn't cut off the ring, roach gave no tactical instructions, he looked lost

He let his fans down n the fight went exactly how I've been telling you guys for years

If you expected a war you were unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Are you trying to say one of the best boxers ever doesn't know about boxing?
              More than a woman
              More than a woman to me

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                We all knew money's plan was to neutralize Manny's offense

Pac only hope of winning was taking risks.... He wasn't willing to, didn't cut off the ring, roach gave no tactical instructions, he looked lost

He let his fans down n the fight went exactly how I've been telling you guys for years

If you expected a war you were unrealistic
                Of course I didn't expect a war. I mean it's a Floyd fight for f**k's sake. But people who act like it was some dominant performance by Floyd...lmfao. That's laughable. Both guys set career lows in punches landed.

It was a light sparring session that cost motherf**kers $100 bucks to watch. The fight was trash and both of those f**kers put forth lame ass performances.

One was just more lame than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  Floyd would be the last person to Educate anybody!
                  He sure schooled osuna

Butthurt

Anyone with a brain knew the injury was bs

Comment

Those tears tasted like life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Of course I didn't expect a war. I mean it's a Floyd fight for f**k's sake. But people who act like it was some dominant performance by Floyd...lmfao. That's laughable. Both guys set career lows in punches landed.

It was a light sparring session that cost motherf**kers $100 bucks to watch. The fight was trash and both of those f**kers put forth lame ass performances.

One was just more lame than the other.
                      Winning 8-4, or 9-3 is dominant no matter how you slice it

Any sport

Was it electrifying.... No

He followed the plan n got the job done...

Comment

Working...
                      X