No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley talks return to boxing, desire for rematch with Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha that cracked me up along with "they're watching me" and "I'm the wild card." The man has lost his mind.
    Yea Mosley is out there

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Yea Mosley is out there
      It's pretty sad and unbelievable that he squandered that much money or lost it to Jin. He made around 15 million just from the Vargas and winky fights.

Comment

I want Mayweather to answer to this so bad Shane I barely know who the f*uck youe are, the **** i'm watchin you? Shi*ty Shane, with the nose job.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
          Shi*ty Shane, with the nose job.
          i get that stuck in my head too when thinking about floyd-shane lol

Comment

Mosley would be lucky if even Golovkin or Lara want to fight him for his name.

Comment

“They know that I’m the wild card.”

No what Shane meant to say was he was going end up in the Wild Card gym sweeping floors and emptying spit buckets.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                No what Shane meant to say was he was going end up in the Wild Card gym sweeping floors and emptying spit buckets.
                Doesn't Freddie have a guy who sleeps at the gym who does that? Maybe that guy needs someone to organize his day. Shane seems organized.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Doesn't Freddie have a guy who sleeps at the gym who does that? Maybe that guy needs someone to organize his day. Shane seems organized.
                  There you go, he can be that one-eyed guy's assistant. One-Eye and No-Jaw, keeping the Wild Card clean.

edit

I just saw on *********.com that Jin said something on twitter about the "cream and the clear" anyone know what she said?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Feel bad for Shane. He's losing it. And it must suck how he fights PAC Floyd cotto and canelo and is damn near brok cause of his wife. PAC and Floyd robbed the bank. And canelo and cotto bout to make a killing too
                    The purses he made from fighting Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Canelo went his pockets only. Jin couldn't touch that money cause it came well after the divorce settlements. He also made very good money fighting Mundine, somewhere around $600K. I think he's trying to milk the cow for all it's worth while he still can.

Comment

They need to recheck them brain scans.

Oh, it’s the greatest, to be able to train your son and he’s listening to the things I’m teaching him
                      Didn't Shane Jr. just get suspended for some illegal substance? He teaching him too much imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X