No announcement yet.

Who Here Brushes Their Teeth At Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Here Brushes Their Teeth At Work?

...so i finished pissing and when i turned around to wash my hands, both sinks were occupied by these two dudes brushing their teeth

one was kind enough to step aside while i washed my hands real quick...

i'm all for good hygiene but always found people a lil odd when i see them brushing in a public bathroom

so how many of you ****s brush your teeth at work?
    Yes- nothing like brushing my teeth with the smell of sh1t in the air
    26.32%
    no - only at home
    52.63%
    i have no teeth to brush
    21.05%

Maybe they just finished eating out each others crapholes. Ever think of that one, slick? Maybe you like to walk around with buttbreath all day but most do not.

Seriously though, when I was working in an office building or in construction I did not.

Comment

No, I just brush at home.

I do shave my face as well as my balls on occasion doe.

Comment

I don't but a few guys in my office do.

I got a dude who's got his toothbrush, toothpaste, and a Costco sized jug of Listerine at his desk.

Comment

I was thinking bout brushING teeth after eating at work because those **** with the iced white teeth do that I saw it on youtube

Comment

Nope, got my own little ritual that's way more convenient. After eating I drink a good amount of water as it'll clean up the mouth a bit, then I got this plastic thing that's both a tooth pick and flosser. then some minty chewing gum and I'm fresh.

Comment

I don't even have teeth.

I swish around some vodka in the morning, then just throw in a stick of trident and I'm good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                Nope, got my own little ritual that's way more convenient. After eating I drink a good amount of water as it'll clean up the mouth a bit, then I got this plastic thing that's both a tooth pick and flosser. then some minty chewing gum and I'm fresh.

yea, i do the toothpick thing and flossing...but not brushing in the bathroom

Comment

Someone was having a shave in the gym at lunchtime today. Very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    Someone was having a shave in the gym at lunchtime today. Very odd.
                    That's not weird. Unless he was shaving his balls or something other than his face.

Comment

Working...
                    X