Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What konck out was more shocking Tarver vs. Jones or Marquez vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What konck out was more shocking Tarver vs. Jones or Marquez vs Pacquiao?

Both of these knock outs were unexpected and devastating.
    Tarver vs Jones
    62.37%
    Marquez vs Pacquiao
    37.63%

pac-mar..............................

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      pac-mar..............................
      Yeah I can see that, but who really expected Roy to get dropped like he did in round two? Roy looked just fine in the first round. I didn't see that knock out coming.

Comment

Tarver-Jones by FAR
        the Pac-JMM KO was only mildly surprising
        Roy getting iced was Tokyo-esque

Comment

I didn't see both KO's coming but the Pac KO left my jaw on the floor. Considering Pac took harder shots from bigger men too. I expected JMM to pull a close decision but never a KO. In hindsight I should've seen it coming though cause JMM dropped his sparring partner with the same punch and tore the hinges off the speed bag. I knew he was bringing some heat but damn LOL

Comment

Tarver Jones. I've never seen Jones really ever get hit. But I always knew Pacman had defensive loopholes & I didn't think he was as good as everyone else claimed.

Comment

Roy Jones was done as soon as he took the shot, but he still had movement in his body, while pacquiao was on the floor motionless to the point where they were checking his vitals.

JMM vs PAC

Comment

pac vs marquez for sure....knockdown was surprising but the KO was mind blowing especially considering marquez was 39 and he has never shown that kind of power before...and pac has shown a very solid chin since stepping up to 126..
                Last edited by Bermuda; 01-17-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Tarver-Jones...Jones has never been beaten let alone ko'd....Manny had been ktfo 2 times already and i thing Jmm had already beaten him 2 times and i called it before the fight,no shock at all

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    I didn't see both KO's coming but the Pac KO left my jaw on the floor. Considering Pac took harder shots from bigger men too. I expected JMM to pull a close decision but never a KO. In hindsight I should've seen it coming though cause JMM dropped his sparring partner with the same punch and tore the hinges off the speed bag. I knew he was bringing some heat but damn LOL
                    Marquez did manage to knock Pacquiao down before the KO though.

Comment

Working...
                    X