PR sorely misses him

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Happy B-Day to Tito

PR sorely misses him
      sorely or surely?

Comment

Happy B-day to Tito.

Damn, Tito's 40th birthday and 12 years after his fight with an old Hopkins, and Hopkins is STILL fighting and is top 3 in his weight class, and has never fallen off more than #3 after fighting Tito correct me if i'm wrong.

No knock on Tito. I'm just saying what is on my mind, and that is how the hell is Hopkins still beating top fighters by Tito's 40th Birthday. Who would have predicted that in 2001?

Comment

Also Happy 64th Birthday to Big George Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            sorely or surely?
            Sorely missing him, sorely mistaken, etc. Is just a term used to describe how much you miss something in this case. Sorely=greatly, painfully, in other words missed a lot.

Comment

Felix Trinidad was my favorite fighter. He came to fight and was almost never in a dull fight. He was a great welterweight and he won 16 tittle fights at 147 with no losses and 13 of those wins by KO. He was class outside the ring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Happy B-Day to Tito

PR sorely misses him
                I think boxing misses the man not just PR. One of my fav fighters, damn time flys. He was a damn beast at 147. He punch with bad intentions.

Comment

Damn from watching them highlights you know cotto studied titos left hook to the body and then follows it up to the head i see cotto throw that in shadpw boxing all the time

Comment

Happy Birthday Champ. Still the man in my book. That lefthook was a thing of beauty. Tito was come foward, guns blazing, warrior of the finest caliber. Win or lose Tito brought it.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-10-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X