Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Marquez KO'ing Manny, how does Floyd's Marquez Win Look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    The funny thing is you might actually believe that.
    Im always amazed of the stupidity of the Pac fans , its like they just started to follow the sport , their boxing IQ is zilch and they have no clue on the mechanics of a fighter , its all WWE to them .

Comment

it was worthless in 09 and it's still worthless now
      Floyd proved absolutely nothing in that fight
      Marquez was just too damn small to be in there
      other than Pac, who's not a real WW, JMM can't hang with anyone there
      Floyd can't get credit for JMM's win a couple yrs later

Comment

A shutout win over a great to all-time great? Don't think that needs explaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          it was worthless in 09 and it's still worthless now
          Floyd proved absolutely nothing in that fight
          Marquez was just too damn small to be in there
          other than Pac, who's not a real WW, JMM can't hang with anyone there
          Floyd can't get credit for JMM's win a couple yrs later
          Mannys not a WW but his weight was 147 ripped , Juan was 143 , and Floyd weighed 146 and Juan was 142 .

Juan came from 135-138 to fight both guys .

Seems your wording dont match the actual weights !

Its not now he gets more credit it didnt need Juan to KO Manny , we already knew what trouble Juan was for Manny , Floyd gets credit for the win from the moment it happened because it was a great show of beautiful boxing against a great opponent , your weight rendition dont match the facts .

Keep it real kids .

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            A shutout win over a great to all-time great? Don't think that needs explaining.
            Right to the point. Good post, ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The same as it always was for me. Nothing to brag about. Right here on nsb when the thought was ever 1st conceived, everyone was like no way the fight would happen.....except for me. I told nsb to not be surprised if Floyd took the fight. Then he did.

Supposedly because Marquez called him out. Yeah, ok, like Margarito hadn't done that right?? Then Floyd didn't even bother to make weight.

Then because Pacman decided to do the same & be flaky, immediately Floyd fans felt their guy was justified. Well 2 wrongs didn't make a right & the only fighter between the 3 that deserve any props for the fights at welterweight is Marquez. Who's fought them both, while they avoided each other. A shameful situation coming from 2 of the greatest active fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I disagree, I think it shows well for Mayweather and the reason I think is because of Marquez skill.

I agree, he is way too small for Mayweather but I never expected Mayweather to dominate him the way he did. He wasn't really trying to KO him, well I shouldn't say he wasn't trying but I think he was boxing and counter punching the counter puncher and did it masterfully.

Pac on the other hand is a boxer/puncher at best. He doesn't possess the skill that either Marquez or Mayweather have the only difference is that he is freakishly strong, fast and moves very good in and out. Pac has depended on his power to make him great, which is fine and not the first time it's happened in the sport of boxing but I just think that watching Mayweather pick apart Marquez the way he did was very impressive considering Marquez can make a difficult fight for anyone.
                This is the most reasonable and accurate post of this thread. Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Mannys not a WW but his weight was 147 ripped , Juan was 143 , and Floyd weighed 146 and Juan was 142 .

Juan came from 135-138 to fight both guys .

Seems your wording dont match the actual weights !

Its not now he gets more credit it didnt need Juan to KO Manny , we already knew what trouble Juan was for Manny , Floyd gets credit for the win from the moment it happened because it was a great show of beautiful boxing against a great opponent , your weight rendition dont match the facts .

Keep it real kids .
                  if you think Marquez at WW is a big win for Floyd, you're taking a steaming dookie all over Floyd's resume

Comment

Do you really think in 10-15 years anyone is going to be saying the dumbass crap the pactards say about this? Hell, 99% of them were never boxing fans to begin with and look at their laughable numbers now. It is going to keep being a better and better win for Floyd as time goes by.

Comment

You know how when polticians lose elections, they claim victory in their losing speech? I feel like that's what Pac fans are doing right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X