Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you popular in High School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got along with most lads, but i hated the hard boyysss.

Comment

I was kind of an athlete but it wasen't a big deal as a third of my class were athletes. I was pretty good freinds with most of the people most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
        I got along with most lads, but i hated the hard boyysss.
        I have some friends that did some awesome things for me. Haven't seen them around in a while you know, they have lives. But see I wasn't the guy who could stand up for himself at that time, so people tried to get away with attempting to bully me. Couple of my buddies set them straight and it was ****ing epic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Bullied by WRESTLERS!?

All you gotta do is touch em on the chin and its lights OUT SON

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Bullied by WRESTLERS!?

All you gotta do is touch em on the chin and its lights OUT SON
            Miss your punch and you end up on the ground getting pounded until someone saves you though, and most kids dont know how to throw a punch, watching HS fights is hilarious

Comment

Came into high school 6'2, long hair and looked kind of geeky. Was pretty much a loner in my first year. Then i made the Varsity baseball team and started opening up. People saw my 85 Mph fastball and started trying to be my friends but i stuck with a small group all through high school. Started lifting weights and started getting big and filled out. Talked to alot of white girls but only got a GF in Senior year. Had a twin sister in most of my classes so i could goof off otherwise she would rat. Striaght A student, who aced the tests but never did HW. Was never messed with and never caused fights because if i won i would get jumped and beat with chains, belts and steel nuckles. (Yea school was that bad and ****ed up). Went and am in college while 85% of my friends couldnt finish HS and dropped out

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                Miss your punch and you end up on the ground getting pounded until someone saves you though, and most kids dont know how to throw a punch, watching HS fights is hilarious
                Dude on my baseball team decided to mess with a 5 foot tall wrestler and ended up walking around with a knot and swollen jaw for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                  Miss your punch?

Against a wrestler who dont move thier head? Wrestlers wrestle cuz they cant take a punch so they take it to the ground

Comment

Against a wrestler who dont move thier head? Wrestlers wrestle cuz they cant take a punch so they take it to the ground
                    That's a load of crap, lol.

You either take a punch or you don't. And it has nothing to do with anything but being able to take a punch, or not being able to take a ****ing punch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Miss your punch?

No they dont move there heads, but they shoot when you throw your punch

Comment

Working...
                      X