Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish this **** should happen to jim gray

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyINC View Post
      just saw dis **** on AOL and was offended Stu Scott, Dick Vitale, Chris Berman, Emmitt etc... these guys are all the best at there respective crafts and i cant knock any of them, i know Emitt isnt the best with words either is Shannon but they paired them together and thats bad... whos worst they asked Berman or Stu and i say there both legend... Vitale or Lee Corso come on is AOL on crack or they dont respect the guys who we all listen to and if we do disagree or even laugh we still watch.. Lou Holtz has that bad lisp but i dont laugh i listen to the coaches point.... There all good in my eyes what do yall think?
      Lou Holtz is an absolute joke. He is a disgrace to the coaching ranks and an embarrassment as a television analyst. Emmitt and Steve Young work well together. Emmitt isn't as polished, but he keeps it real and Young is one of the most intelligent pro athletes ever. Chris Berman is a legend. He was doing his bit when ESPN was in it's infancy and he is the inspiration behind all that followed. His (back, back, back) bit gets a little old but he's earned the right to use any of his old bits he wants. Stewart Scott also gets a little annoying at times with his (boo-ya) bit and goes out of his way to try to sound hip to the point where it sounds forced sometimes, but he's still good. Vitale and Corso have their niche. Vitale rides DUKE's jock a bit too much but I still like his commentary. The guy i dislike the most is probably Mark May. The guy has a love affair with USC and Pete Carroll similar to that which Beano Cook has with Notre Dame. Both of those guys are a joke...

Comment

lolz at that video...

i dont like shannon sharpe, i thought his brother was far better.

but BY FAR the worst is stephen a smith.... **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          lolz at that video...

i dont like shannon sharpe, i thought his brother was far better.

but BY FAR the worst is stephen a smith.... **** him.
          stephen a "bottom line is" "at the end of the day" "quite frankly" smith

is an idiot

Comment

roy jones>lennox lewis in announcer status.

Comment

I'd have to go with Mike Goldberg.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Emmitt has been struggling. Maybe he needs time, maybe he's just not cut out for it all together, but he's just bad. It sucks because he was my favorite athlete growing up. He's almost as bad as Tim Hardaway was. I actually think Shaun King is the best of the new guys they have. He's only done NFL Live though.

I also cant stand Lewis. Two things that bother me are when a guy is repetitive and states the obvious. Lewis is great at achieving both.

"You see he is working the jab, and this is something he definitely needs to do."

.....King seems like a total natural to me. He has the demeanor of someone who has been doing it for many years.

Comment

Rush limbaugh is up there aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                    Rush limbaugh is up there aswell
                    i swear on my life if i ever see him in the street im gonna deck that bigot

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                      roy jones>lennox lewis in announcer status.
                      haha that's a no brainer.

Roy is as good an announcer as YOU'LL FIND at some points.

1. He breaks down the fight from the technical side, and uses very descriptive and detailed examples. Lennox is the most vague announcer on the planet in any sport..........it's almost like someone just plugged him in and he has like thirty or forty statements in his memory.

2. Roy makes accurate predictions in fights. Like Steward does..........he'll say the "I don't think he can take more" or "It will be like this all night". Steward is a good announcer in that I like them to throw in predictions.

Not Lennox:

Oh absolutely. Most definitely he'll be in there to fight and. And get his guy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X