Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus Achieves Dream of Headlining on Home Soil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus Achieves Dream of Headlining on Home Soil

By Thomas Gerbasi - It's almost impossible to believe that until December of 2014, Cecilia Braekhus was viewed as a criminal in her home country of Norway. No, she was not a fugitive forced to escape home and live in exile. But the undisputed welterweight champion and pound-for-pound queen was forced to leave in order to ply her trade as a professional boxer...
    [Click Here To Read More]

great story. i needa find a way ti watch this fight from the states. undisputed queen of
    boxin hell yea. i wish more
    fighters had her attitude.

Comment

She's really cute.

Comment

Saw the picture 1st and just read thru the thread title real fast and my dirty mind read "Cecilia Braekhus Achieves Dream of Giving Head on Home Soil"

Comment

I need to find some way of watching this chick. An undisputed champion in boxing isn't something to be ignored.

Comment

Wow!
            She is a true Champion, in every sense of the word.

I would love to watch her fight.

She's the perfect ambassador of this sport we love
            Big ups, and Thank You Cillian Braekhus!

Comment

She needs to be in a cook-off , not boxing.

Comment

Cecilia Braekhus might be the greatest female fighter to ever step foot in any ring. Her skill and determination are unmatched by any of her female counterparts. Ann Sophie Mathis is a dangerous fighter to fight with all the distractions that come with fighting at home, especially in this instance. Mathis gave Holly Holm a brutal KO loss. I wish Braekhus' fights were shown here in the states. We are missing out on a truly great fighter. Watching her fight is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Brilliant fighter.

Should be the face of the sport. Beautiful, articulate, intelligent, and the best female fighter maybe of all-time.

Comment

Working...
                  X