No announcement yet.

How UKAD operate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    You're right in that he hasn't been proven guilty yet, but EVERYTHING points to him being a PED cheat.

-Postponing the fight twice.
    -Prior test for PEDs, I don't care why, he got popped for an anabolic steroid.
    -His cousin also got popped for the same thing, and they have the same trainer
    -His cousin had legit WTF backne, a known effect of anabolic steroids
    -Fury told testers to go away. If he was clean, wouldn't this be his best opportunity to showcase that?
    -He's now pleading insanity saying he can't fight for awhile.. how convenient. A year ago, he's this hard working fighter who had to overcome so much adversity to get to where he is now. Al of sudden he's a frail ltitle girl who's emotionally hurt because people don't 'appreciate' him? Get the hell out of here. He's buying time to get all the Nandrolone out of his system.
    -Always saying everyone else cheats. That's the #1 diversionary tactic used by cheaters. "Nono, I'm not the cheater, YOU ARE!".

So yeah, we don't know for sure, but there's a 90% chance he's a PED cheat who's getting rammed by karma. Just because you like him doesn't mean you should be blind to all the signs.
    End of thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
      Burden of proof is typically ignored in the court of public opinion.

And in boxing, where cynicism reigns and many fans already believe that most top fighters are on something, any hint of ped use is usually met with condemnation and assumption of guilt.

It's kind of like how the police operate in America. They pull you over, make the same old joke as they pat you down, "got any guns, knives, bombs, grenade launchers?" lolllderp

Then when they ask, "do you mind if I check your vehicle?" and if you hesitate before answering or try to refuse, they immediately assume you have something to hide. By their logic, why would you refuse a search unless you had something illegal in the vehicle?

The recent drama with Fury has likely convinced many boxing fans that he was using peds.
      As a Fury fan, I'm more worried about him refusing any more tests than I am about the nandrolone abuse charge. His state of mind has got to be considered though. We'll see what Team Fury have to say about that tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        this is the court of public opinion, not a court of law. Very different standards.
        Most of "the public" who post here have no standards whatsoever. Like this:

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        I think Povetkin was innocent, possibly used a tainted water bottle from a cheat who hadn't cleaned his bottle thoroughly.

Then this-

I don't think he is ill, gypsies are notiously dishonest by nature. He's guilty of PED abuse and this is about the only way out of a lengthily ban he's looking for the sympathy vote when all he is is a bigot.
        Typical Bscene hypocrisy and bias.
        Last edited by kafkod; 09-26-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I'll wait for the tribunal hearing before judging completely because, like most of us, all I have is hearsay and conjecture to form opinions.

I will say that if it was Joshua or Wilder who had been reportedly popped for nandrolone and told a tester to **** off, there definitely wouldnt have been any 'innocent until proven guilty' bs, they would have been hung from the rafters the moment the story had hit the press
          On the other hand, imagine the reaction here if Wilder made some kind of controversial comment about jews or whatever. Then just when he was about to start camp for his next fight, VADA suddenly charged him with PED abuse because of a test result they got when he was training for Arreola, or Duhaupas, which at the time they said nothing about.

This place would be in an uproar, and I'd be shouting "bull****" myself, even though I'm not exactly a big Wilder fan.

And if UKAD did the same thing with AJ as they did with Fury, the police would have to put guards outside the UKAD HQ to stop the place being trashed by AJ fans and supporters.

Comment

Why'd Fists of Fluff refuse testing ? kafkod
            Maybe he was worried he forgot to rinse the water bottle?

I think Povetkin was innocent, possibly used a tainted water bottle from a cheat who hadn't cleaned his bottle thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Most of "the public" who post here have no standards whatsoever. Like this:

Then this-

Typical Bscene hypocrisy and bias.
              The man is a proven liar.

Comment

Working...
              X