Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother financed addiction by letting drug dealer rape her child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is super sad I hate white drug addicts they are the most disgusting type of abusers it makes me enraged reading a story like this knowing there are thousands just like her in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschool5 View Post
      Can we not just shoot both of them? Well deserved shot to the dome!
      Exactly, shoot both of them and burn the bodies, they shouldn't even be allowed to still breath

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        They need a taste of that Sharia law
        with sharia the 11 year old girl will be the one who get stoned

Comment

Originally posted by tørment View Post
          Like a hamster going at it's water bottle.
          The only audible sound is that steel ball clanking and Tago guzzling!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Exactly, shoot both of them and burn the bodies, they shouldn't even be allowed to still breath
            Had a pint, then had to dump a massive Mohammed. My train was delayed, and my girl was using our flying donkey, so I had to keep the turtle head poking out....

Where is Alexkid when you need him.... He would have sucked that Korn studded turd out my old arse cleanly! Instead I had to hold in that foul **** talking prophet til I got home.

I feel wonderful now.... Allah Akbar everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
              with sharia the 11 year old girl will be the one who get stoned
              Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Sad but true
                No she wouldn't. Families usually offer they daughter for payment or honor in some Muslim communities. The little would be married to the man the debt is owed to but drugs would not be the good that the debt is owed for.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  The only audible sound is that steel ball clanking and Tago guzzling!
                  Zaro why so vulgar man? what did Tago do to you and if he is really your son, why are you making him feel even worse?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Zaro why so vulgar man? what did Tago do to you and if he is really your son, why are you making him feel even worse?
                    I tried to teach mijo how to be a man. But then he got bent over at the pump (Arco) by a stranger. He got beat out of 20$, yet he posts about his gangster life.....

Mijo is a gangster without a gun, a pimp without ho's, all he does is watch game of thrones, and play dungeons & dragons.

I have overlooked his dwarfish stature, his love of Filipino men, and his fear of Latino's & blacks as a mere phase.

Mijo has attempted to rap in Tagalog, but....only mimics Filipino rappers.

I only pray that Mijo can find the midget man or woman of his dreams and live happily ever after.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I tried to teach mijo how to be a man. But then he got bent over at the pump (Arco) by a stranger. He got beat out of 20$, yet he posts about his gangster life.....

Mijo is a gangster without a gun, a pimp without ho's, all he does is watch game of thrones, and play dungeons & dragons.

I have overlooked his dwarfish stature, his love of Filipino men, and his fear of Latino's & blacks as a mere phase.

Mijo has attempted to rap in Tagalog, but....only mimics Filipino rappers.

I only pray that Mijo can find the midget man or woman of his dreams and live happily ever after.
                      Is it true Tago worships Nonito Donaire?

Comment

Working...
                      X