Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs Lucas Matthysse at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure Luc can beat a prime Ricky, and I love Lucas.

Comment

I am sure Lucas would knock Hatton out. Hatton was never hard to hit and Lucas has a large variety of KO punches thrown in combination, with speed, timing and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        I expected better from tou salim. No way ricky makes 140. Red K

Hahahahaha you got me

Comment

People are bringing up Hatton's body shots but have y'all forgotten Lucas is one of the best body punchers in boxing? He has at least 10 body shot knockdowns.

Woop woop that's the sound of the Matthysse

Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-25-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Hatton wins this really easily!

Matthysse isn't anything special at all

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post

Woop woop that's the sound of the Matthysse
              That probably sounded better in your head.

Comment

i don't see what's supposed to be so impressive about hatton's jr welter run. matthysse has tested himself more than hatton did at the weight, and although he lost to garcia, garcia is a better fighter than hatton ever was

Comment

this would be a ******g FIGHT!!!

Comment

Geez people are on this forum are Dumb for power punchers..Lucas has come up short in every meaningful fight in his career..prime Hatton only lost to Floyd and Pac..two of the best EVER..Hatton walked through BOMBS that Tszyu hit him with and Kostya was o e of the best 140 fighters EVER..

Comment

Originally posted by W1LLPARK3R View Post
                      Geez people are on this forum are Dumb for power punchers..Lucas has come up short in every meaningful fight in his career..prime Hatton only lost to Floyd and Pac..two of the best EVER..Hatton walked through BOMBS that Tszyu hit him with and Kostya was o e of the best 140 fighters EVER..
                      Tzuyu may be an atg and have a better skill set but he wasn't as much of a concussive puncher. Even though he stopped Judah and made him dance, Judah said Matthysse hit harder than him or Knee-guel Cotto. Matthysse isn't just a power puncher mate.

Plus when has Hatton ever fought slick like Judah or Alexander (Matthysse should have won both or at least the Devon fight). Garcia as a counter puncher is completely different to an in fighter like Hatton. Lucas lands 46% of his power shots, stand in front of him and good luck.
                      Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-25-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X