Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and Top Rank won't let Pac go that easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt doubt if the reason he hasnt announced his fight is because Arum tried to squeeze an extension in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I wouldnt doubt if the reason he hasnt announced his fight is because Arum tried to squeeze an extension in there.
      And that's probably why his lawyer told him to leave.

Comment

They want him to pass the torch before he goes. According to Fat Dan, they are pushing Mikey Garcia hard for 2015 at WW. After Burgos, he's moving up to LW or JWW. Then WW in 2015 for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Probably right, there has to be some reason for the delay and the strain that team Pac seems to be going through

Comment

if pac is a smart guy, hed make himself a free agent, place himself on a bidding war between the two teams, highest offer takes him.

thats what cotto does. i hope pac doesnt make himself a puppet anymore.

Comment

Gbp put on better fights than top rank. More competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
                Oh no they wont. I honestly doubt Pac is smart enough to be able to get out of contract. Seems naive and easily tricked but maybe this 68 mil bill is an eye opener. Time will tell
                wtf? it takes brains to let a contract expire? do you even read the schit you write?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
                  wtf? it takes brains to let a contract expire? do you even read the schit you write?

it takes brains to leave a bad contract on the table and so far, thats not something pac has been able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post

Yes it does. Extensions in there, past owed fights, appearances, you know contract language that can cause a headache if not read properly but i dont expect you to understand that.

World needs ditch diggers too

Comment

as far as pac leaving, i dunno how it will work. arum might be able to talk the panties off pac again. it might all depend on pacs resolve and how much he trusts the snakes around him. i frankly have no faith in pac striking it out on his own without top rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X