No announcement yet.

[New] Floyd Mayweather interview after the Pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    Floyd just can't help but be a dick at least once per interview.
    He told the truth , funny thats all you seen in the interview , your just being typical butt hurt fanboy .

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Piggy back of his name.....lol:AYWOoD: If anyone used a name its him!
      I guess your way to bitter and sour grapeing to see the positive things Floyd said Its cool I know this has been a tough weekend for ya turd a$$ bwhahahaha....

Comment

Floyd is always a class act. #TheMoneyTeam

Comment

Comment

Wow decent interview. Gotta agree not sure if Pac can recover from this. Brutal KO like yhese dont go away easily

Comment

Mixture of classy words and being an ******* like always. No one piggybacked off his name, glad to see all the positive stuff he said though.

Comment

apart for the piggyback nonsense

Floyd talks sense...Pac needs to take time off and see what he wants from life, u cant juggle all the extra stuff he has going on. Secondly he needs to have a tune up fight or two and avoid JMM. Although that KO may have finished him off for good.

When Floyd knocked out Hatton, the kid was never the same again

Comment

of course he won't rub it in, he is a boxer himself, he knows that anything can happen in that ring and ANYBODY can get knocked out at anytime

and yes Arum used Mayweather NAME to help make Pacquiao a star...no doubt about it and if you was watching boxing before the rise of Pacquiao then you would know that

Boxing had a Dominating Villian in Mayweather and they needed a Hero so HBO helped Bob Arum make one in Pacquiao, a guy that "EVERYONE CAN ROOT FOR" but also a guy they can control and make him fight when ever they want him to do so but also a guy with an exciting style that would appeal more to CASUAL FANS!

They problem with Mayweather not boxing with a Major Promotion is that he cannot be control, HBO pretty much has to submit to Mayweather Demands and I think they absolutely HATE being in that Position but they have no choice because he is the biggest draw in the sport
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-10-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :manyWORD: Let me translate what Floyd was saying....." Holyshlt im glad that happen. Now i have yet another excuse to NOT fight him!"
                    that's what I got out of it too

Comment

atleast manny wont go down as the biggest coward in the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X