No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Leonard: Mayweather, Pacquiao are Hurting Legacies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    They were in different divisions, and Leonard offered Pryor $250,000 for a fight anyway.

Pryor didn't accept it. It's on him.

Leonard would've beat his ass anyway
    Didnt pryor used to knock him down in sparring?..Correct me if Im wrong, but I think he was scared of pryor...Pryor is a more skilled version of Manny, and one time, Ray couldnt answer a question straight up on whether he would beat Pac or not

Comment

Lol. this message brought to you by the fighter that set the precedent for all the bull**** floyd n pac have shown.

Comment

Hahahah. Floydiots- "Sugar Ray Leonard dont know **** about boxing".

Comment

this fight has past its sell by date. bob arum doesnt want it, and floyd mayweather certainly doesnt want it.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Didnt pryor used to knock him down in sparring?..Correct me if Im wrong, but I think he was scared of pryor...Pryor is a more skilled version of Manny, and one time, Ray couldnt answer a question straight up on whether he would beat Pac or not
            Scared of him? He offered him the biggest pay-day of his life at a weight he had moved up past. Pryor didn't take it. At no time were they in the same weight class.

Why would he be scared of Pryor and not Duran?

Comment

i don't think it will damage pac's legacy...pacquiao is asking for a fight with chicken floyd but the coward from michigan rapids just turn yellow every time...chicken floyd's rhetoric about himself is simply ridiculous...he's a shame to great black fighters...

anyway, leonard would have easily beat beat pryor...no doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Lol. this message brought to you by the fighter that set the precedent for all the bull**** floyd n pac have shown.
                LOL. great stuff. green!

Comment

Legacy

Sugar Ray hurt his legacy but ducking both Aaron Pryor, and Iran Barkley and losing to Hector Camacho...

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    this fight has past its sell by date. bob arum doesnt want it, and floyd mayweather certainly doesnt want it.
                    ...but Manny Pacquaio is just chopping at the bit huh? Yea......no.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      He offered Pryor the biggest payday of is career and he turned it down. There's been stories of Pryor and Leonard going at it in sparring, but the same has happened with Peterson and Mayweather during their sparring sessions where Peterson apparently put it on Floyd, yet is Floyd scared to fight Peterson?

Comment

Working...
                      X