No announcement yet.

We'll go by your logic on Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    So you would want to see Khan Prescott over a Khan Peterson fight??I would not mind a Khan Lucas fight but tbh Khan Peterson is the figt for me..Peterson just has tools I want to see if Khan can handle..
    yeah, I watched Bradley v Peterson, LP had heart but was outclassed. Khan would outclass him too, probably even more so. Ditto for Matthysse who despite his strong finish did lose to Judah.

Khan probably beats Prescott but the fight holds so much more intrigue after the dramatic events of the first fight and now there is some bad blood involved too. Most people would be excited to see it.

Comment

I don't want Pacquaio to fight Mayweather. I want him to fight Torrecampo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        yeah, I watched Bradley v Peterson, LP had heart but was outclassed. Khan would outclass him too, probably even more so. Ditto for Matthysse who despite his strong finish did lose to Judah.

Khan probably beats Prescott but the fight holds so much more intrigue after the dramatic events of the first fight and now there is some bad blood involved too. Most people would be excited to see it.
        I see what ya getting at with Prescott,but tbh he is just a god awful fighter,I just really don't see the need to see Khan beat the breaks off this guy..He has proved nothing since beating Khan and beating Mcflurry is not enough for me to wanna see that crap fight...

I agree Peterson showed heart vs Bradley,I also agree Peterson was out classed by Bradley..But imo Bradleys skill/ring I.Q. is better then Khans,to think off the back Khan could do to Peterson what Bradley did is jumping the gun imo..Its also a big reason I'm fein for this fight,Peterson is the most dangerous fighter for Khan at 140lb not named Bradley..I want to see how he handles not having a reach advantage,someone with a good jab and that inside game of Petersons..Very intersting fight if ya ask me..

Comment

Even if you are trolling you definitely have an unnatural hatred for Khan. You also seem to be somewhat bigoted.

You say you have 15 years of boxing knowledge and yet you come off as a joke. A shame for no one but yourself if that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            S
            A tall pressure fighter that can cut off the ring & has speed coupled with power will be his downfall...Matthysse IS the man to do it. Prescott does have a chance. This is why he won't rematch Maidana either.
            dancovboxer,This is the only part of your post that makes any sense. We have not seen Khan in with a fighter his height or taller since and his in out ambush style is very effective against shorter men. It seemed to me that Khan had problems coming to terms fighting a taller man when he was in with Prescott and that was a big factor in his defeat. He got hit on his way out after attacks when with smaller men he would have been out of range. When he moves up to WW he will be fighting taller men.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer
              I am glad you realised it was trolling but I assure you after spending 15 years in various boxing gyms across the U.K and 15 years following & studying the game inside & out I have likely got better boxing knowledge than most of this site by a longshot. Most of what I have said is true, real hard facts which can not be denied, though I did add some further stuff to troll/provoke a reaction for my own amusement & was successful in doing so. Any time you would like to talk boxing whether it be boxing history, nutrition, training gear, technical aspects, feel free to drop me a message
              your absolutly right and im not even a khan hater but its true.i seen khan beating mathysse tho just cuz mathysse sometimes doesnt follow through when he has a guy hurt he gets sloppy..

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                dancovboxer,This is the only part of your post that makes any sense. We have not seen Khan in with a fighter his height or taller since and his in out ambush style is very effective against shorter men. It seemed to me that Khan had problems coming to terms fighting a taller man when he was in with Prescott and that was a big factor in his defeat. He got hit on his way out after attacks when with smaller men he would have been out of range. When he moves up to WW he will be fighting taller men.
                I agree good post bro..

Comment

Working...
                X