No announcement yet.

Ariza, "I wanna see Khan v Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scratch2win28 View Post
    Wouldnt it be funny if Khan took random OSDTall the way up until the fight....and he's being trained by the same people as Pac?

I don't think Khan will have a problem with the tests. So Mayweather will come out with the line he not on his level and he got KOed in a round against a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      why?? ur not making any sense. floyd has beat a number of khna level fighters. stop overrating him dude.

with that said, mayweather has a number of fights besides khan and only an idiot would say hes ducking khan if he doesnt fight him when he comes outta retirement. the whole statement is absurd. who has khan beat? matter of fact who has khan beat at 147? stop di ck riding and talk boxing. what ur saying makes absolutely no sense.

Who is acceptable to fight Mayweather in your opinion that should be in front of Khan in the queue?

Martinez, Pacquiao, Ortiz.

Thats is about it, Bradley or Alexander won't bring the as much money to the table as Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I don't think Khan will have a problem with the tests. So Mayweather will come out with the line he not on his level and he got KOed in a round against a nobody.
        Well to be honest he did....and almost got ko'd by that bum Maidana.

Comment

Who is acceptable to fight Mayweather in your opinion that should be in front of Khan in the queue?

Martinez, Pacquiao, Ortiz.

Thats is about it, Bradley or Alexander won't bring the as much money to the table as Khan.
          bradley is a whole lot more acceptable than khan, imo. and the point is, there is no true demand for this fight. i dunno why u are making it seem like it is. khan is at least a yr if not 2 away from being ready for any may/pac sweepstakes. he has yet to unify at 140 and and imo he could easily skip that and at 147 there are a number of fighters who i dont even believe he gets passed. i.e. victor ortiz/mike jones. he wants a mayweather fight, he better damn sure come with more on a resume than maidana mc closeky and judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch2win28 View Post
            Well to be honest he did....and almost got ko'd by that bum Maidana.

He did, but that is the past. Marquez and Hopkins lost there first fights but only a fool would think that has any bearing on the fighters they are today.

It is a pathetic excuse.

But lets wait and see how thing play out, we will have our answer in about 6 months.

Comment

bradley is a whole lot more acceptable than khan, imo. and the point is, there is no true demand for this fight. i dunno why u are making it seem like it is. khan is at least a yr if not 2 away from being ready for any may/pac sweepstakes. he has yet to unify at 140 and and imo he could easily skip that and at 147 there are a number of fighters who i dont even believe he gets passed. i.e. victor ortiz/mike jones. he wants a mayweather fight, he better damn sure come with more on a resume than maidana mc closeky and judah.
              Bradley, not a chance. Tim struggles to sell small arena and his style is made for Floyd....... maybe it will happen then.

Khan brings more money to the table, made Bradley duck him and is naturally bigger.

Khan has the style to cause Mayweather problems, speed and a great jab, decent movment and top conditioning.

Comment

Bradley, not a chance. Tim struggles to sell small arena and his style is made for Floyd....... maybe it will happen then.

Khan brings more money to the table, made Bradley duck him and is naturally bigger.

Khan has the style to cause Mayweather problems, speed and a great jab, decent movment and top conditioning.
                his movement is amateurish. his speed is good, jab good but with that said, hes not even a southpaw. i see it going similar to the judah fight. khan has major isuues fighting in the pocket and he cant fight going backwards at all. theres no way he beats mayweather atm.

Comment

For what 1 round? Dude please!

Comment

his movement is amateurish. his speed is good, jab good but with that said, hes not even a southpaw. i see it going similar to the judah fight. khan has major isuues fighting in the pocket and he cant fight going backwards at all. theres no way he beats mayweather atm.
                    Well if Floyd fights again he should take this easy fight and make a shed load of money and have a good warm up fight.

Comment

I'm suprised Floyd doesn't take this fight.

It's a relatively easy win...big money...another cherry picked job.

OR

Ariza and Roach are boxing clever, they want to bait Floyd out of retirement with Khan and ultimately use the fight for a blue print on how to beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X