No announcement yet.

"Fall"... stupid ****ing Yanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fall"... stupid ****ing Yanks

Even though in England - where the language (English - the clue's in the title, Fat Yanks) was invented - we call it the classy "Autumn".

But no, in Yankland it's "fall", cos leaves... fall. Dumb ****s.

What next - Fat Yanks celebrate the season of "Snow". "Hey look, dude, put down your fiftieth burger of the last ten minutes - it's 'Sun'."

****ing Fat Yanks.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Even though in England - where the language (English - the clue's in the title, Fat Yanks) was invented - we call it the classy "Autumn".

What next - Fat Yanks celebrate the season of "Snow". "Hey look, dude, put down your fiftieth burger of the last ten minutes - it's 'Sun'."

****ing Fat Yanks.
    Dumb English just borrowed the word from the FRENCH.. who from 1066 onwards Sat on the English Throne..

At least the Americans came up with OWN way of saying things..

The word 'autumn' is derived from the french word 'automne', and became popular in usage for the season since the 16th century. The North American name for the season, 'fall', probably derived as a contraction of the phrase "fall of the leaves", and since became used interchangeably.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      Dumb English just borrowed the word from the FRENCH.. who from 1066 onwards Sat on the English Throne..

The word 'autumn' is derived from the french word 'automne', and became popular in usage for the season since the 16th century. The North American name for the season, 'fall', probably derived as a contraction of the phrase "fall of the leaves", and since became used interchangeably.
      haha. a tid bit of there. I hate myself for using that icon.

Comment

Ani's a dumb ass. Most Americans say Autumn.

At least we don't smoke fa gs and eat spotted dicks.

Comment

**** off and live in France then, Mr. "I'm not flaming".

I got a **** load of good K from slapping you around btw Skelt... people must hate your boggle eyed guts.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            Ani's a dumb ass. Most Americans say Autumn.

At least we don't smoke fa gs and eat spotted dicks.
            your mother.

Comment

****ing Fat Yanks.

Damn Annie, Welter dished out the Pwn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

when the yanks say something about england, your english

when annie says something about the yanks, your canadian

Comment

Originally posted by -AZZA- View Post
                  when the yanks say something about england, your english

when annie says something about the yanks, your canadian
                  I've never seen him say he was anything but Canadian. A Canadian living in the UK.

Comment

**** off and live in France then, Mr. "I'm not flaming".

I got a **** load of good K from slapping you around btw Skelt... people must hate your boggle eyed guts.
                    Only A flamer thinks every post is Flaming..

My post was just simply educating you to the errors of your ways..

Please provide a Snapshot of your karma page.. No excuses..
                    otherwise.. Well you know..

Comment

Working...
                    X