No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander Stops Junior Witter, Captures WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    Most of the hate are from the Hatton fans, fans who think he never had the right to call hatton out but if this fans follow boxing back in those days and not in 2007 then they would know that those 2 should have fought when the fight was built up by skysports.
    Yeah, certain people will spin anything to make Witter look like a wasteman...some still talk about the Judah fight like a legitimate opportunity he blew, when in reality he was inexperienced and still very developmental, thrown in on very short notice with the kind of prodigal, champion class opponent and step up in quality Judah represented at that time, get outta here.

I just really wanted to see him hush a few mouths, was pulling hard for him to get this belt and forge a humble legacy of 3 or 4 quality defences at the end of his career (maybe even, in wild dreams, a unification). Just all too late in the day. That's what boxing's too often about, I guess, shattered vain hopes.

Now it's Witter was never good enough. But he was. He really was.

Comment

Hey guys, after when Devon Alexander was crying and getting emotional what was that story I heard like "5 of them went to jail, 10 of them died" or something who were those people that they were talking about? seemed wierd

Comment

Originally posted by mayweather4life View Post
        Hey guys, after when Devon Alexander was crying and getting emotional what was that story I heard like "5 of them went to jail, 10 of them died" or something who were those people that they were talking about? seemed wierd
        Friends and family who all started going to the gym with him at the age of 7. He was the only one that made it

Comment

Devon Alexander showed that he is a good fighter with heart.
          I would like to see a Alexander/Bradley Unification match up
          sometime in the future. That would be a great fight!!

Comment

way to go devon!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X