The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Lol it's already started.

Cotto fans already jumping on the GGG bandwagon when their fighter dropped the belt just so he didnt have to fight GGG (if he won).
    jajajaja

hilarious. all of a sudden MW is 160, honor the belt ginger!

Comment

• ****ing amazing fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
        Damn with all respect ill put the gloves on right now and fight ggg ahahahaahah g0d damn lets get it on
        Wait, I turned off my TV what did Canelo say about GGG?

Comment

• Golovkin better start starving himself now because Canelo won't be fighting him anywhere near close to 160.

He should though, look at the size of him. At 160 or close to 160 would probably be better for Canelo.

Comment

• The ridiculous scorecards shows there was no way Cotto could have ever won a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
              No beating at all, what were you watching the only beating that went down was on them ridiculous score cards.
              Fight was close. GGG kills Canelo.

Cotto did well considering age and size difference. This fight was close when you gag Jones and Lampley.

As for Canelo acting like a warrior when asked about GGG. Until I see him sign that contract, it's all talk.

Comment

• Cotto lost. Canelo was the better man. Cotto doesn't give interviews when he loses (que puto). Canelo better face GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  These scorecards = JOKE
                  Cotto was just bouncing around, flicking out a great jab. Canelo was making him miss every round! And then went on to beat Cotto up for large periods of many many rounds. I had it
                  7-5 but yes the cards are wide. Right man won. Simple.

Comment

• i like both fighters and was watching as a neutral,
                    i actually thought cotto won but i dont mind canelo winning because he'll fight GGG, where as i dont think cotto would...

canelo really struggles with movement, i think floyd really exposed him for that,
                    anyways bring on canelo v GGG, that should be a cracker...

Comment

• Daily reminder that Canelo truly learned from the boxing master class that was given to him by TBE.

Comment

Working...
                      X