Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale Beat Groves, Is It Likely He Beats Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
    The simple fact is he didn't win.
    You'd be a lot more credible if you acknowledged that
    No he did win. He just didn't get the decision.

Comment

REALLY....You can tell by this thread who just started watching boxing yesterday. When you have idiots using TRIANGLE theories, you know they are new to the sport of Boxing. Once again newbies STYLES MAKE FIGHTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        No he did win. He just didn't get the decision.
        And sadly you persist.....

Comment

I think DeGale is talented enough to beat Groves in a rematch, I thought he won a very close fight the first match up against Groves but because he is not very likeable of course they wasn't going to give him the decision

And I think he could out-box Froch fairly easy, if fights smart. I think Groves rematch would be tougher for him than this current version of Froch who is 36 and getting slow as if he wasn't already slow enough

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            REALLY....You can tell by this thread who just started watching boxing yesterday. When you have idiots using TRIANGLE theories, you know they are new to the sport of Boxing. Once again newbies STYLES MAKE FIGHTS.
            I was going to write "styles makes fights obviously" in the original post but I thought it was a bit... er... obvious..

And for your info I have watched boxing as a fan for 28 years, I'm also a boxer and I have been an assistant trainer for 3 pro boxers.

Comment

degale has no firepower and is easily backed up. froch beats him easily.

Comment

Working...
              X