Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera questions marquez' sudden power in pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at the response. When its Pac, his on roids. But when it comes to others, they are not. JMM had a trainer who has a history with PEDs. JMM has counter punch and hit Pac with good clean shots but never been knockdown or KO.

Like i said when it comes to Pac, its double standards. Its not ok for Pac but its ok for others.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      LOL at the response. When its Pac, his on roids. But when it comes to others, they are not. JMM had a trainer who has a history with PEDs. JMM has counter punch and hit Pac with good clean shots but never been knockdown or KO.

Like i said when it comes to Pac, its double standards. Its not ok for Pac but its ok for others.
      I think both are/were on PEDs but laugh at Pac fans who now point fingers. So with that, yes, it is double standards. Pac can knock Hatton oyt cold, beat a much bigger Cotto, destroy Margaritos eye, and hes legendary but he gets KO'd cold and its PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Oh look....philboxing.
        Yup and that wasnt Barrera in the interview either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Oh look... it's phillboxing
          Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
          Oh look....philboxing
          Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Originally posted by Evol View Post

Comment

Yes theres definately somethng not quite right. The wind of Pacs punches used to be enough to drop JMM, but after nearly being 40, Pac has to almost nail him to the floor.

Why has the is Wlad a top 20 heavyweight thread been erased?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              I think both are/were on PEDs but laugh at Pac fans who now point fingers. So with that, yes, it is double standards. Pac can knock Hatton oyt cold, beat a much bigger Cotto, destroy Margaritos eye, and hes legendary but he gets KO'd cold and its PED's.
              PAC didnt fight hatton 3 times nor did he fought cotto, marg 3 times and wasnt able to KO them then all sudden Knocks them out cold in the 4th meeting. Yea nothing to be suspicious right... And before u say I'm using double standards, let me make it clear this post is not about defending PAC and is not about accusing marquez of cheating.

Team PAC didnt ask for extra testing so that's on them. I'm only replying to point out that PAC didnt fight those guys u mention 3 times before knocking them out in the 4th so that double standard stunt ur tryna pull here doesn't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Yes theres definately somethng not quite right. The wind of Pacs punches used to be enough to drop JMM, but after nearly being 40, Pac has to almost nail him to the floor.

Why has the is Wlad a top 20 heavyweight thread been erased?
                He was dropped once in the second fight, none in the third and once in the fourth omg he's on PEDs!!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  I wish Barrera used his fcking head.

Look at the fight

Was marquez slow? Yes

Was he sluggish? Yes

were his reactions garbage? Pretty much (look at the beating he took before ko)

the reason for that was because he bulked up, he did that and then landed his perfect punch, he paid the price for gaining his power, he lost a lot of his speed and reactions for it and it paid off...simple as that

People needed to do this earlier to pac...his weakness is his defense, he is arguably the best offensive fighter ever, but in terms of his defense...even a slow ass hatton landed clean on him. Use that, take the punishment in hope of landing a big shot because you will have the chance to do it with him
                  Exactly... I wouldn't say reaction was garbage because of the fact he reacted perfectly with the KO punch.

Wise of Pacquiao offense, yes he is one of the greatest at his abilitys but not THE best. His offense would be more balanced, which mentally he isnt; which in my view has been his major default.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

won 54 (KO 38) + lost 5 (KO 3) + drawn 2 = 61
                    rounds boxed 371 KO% 62.3

Juan Manuel Marquez

won 55 (KO 40) + lost 6 (KO 0) + drawn 1 = 62
                    rounds boxed 462 KO% 64.52
                    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM. Reason: I'm gonna have to sig this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      He was dropped once in the second fight, none in the third and once in the fourth omg he's on PEDs!!
                      Yes that cos JMM was more cautious and back peddling and not commiting. But dont change the fact everyone was nervous for JMM everytime Pac landed they believed JMM would kiss canvas.

He was getting a beating in the fourth but was still allergic to the canvas. Something not quite right there.

I think he was on PEDS more than once against Pac perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X