Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SUGAR" RASHAD EVANS disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres a billion fighters nicknamed sugar.

Rashad could very well end up on the same echelon as Shane Mosley (relatively, for mma) when all is said and done.

rashad has one of the best resumes at light heavyweight. To suggest hes been cuddled is ridiculous.

Comment

At least he's better than Ray Seales.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        He isn't afraid to throw down. He has swagger and talks trash. But as a person, he's a humble guy and family man. He just puts on a show for the fans. Isn't that what we all want? A good show and tussle?

I'm a fan of the 1st MMA "Sugar".
        Well said.

There are bigger clowns in MMA. But since OP doesn't watch much MMA, I'll cut him a break. Rashad is one of the good guys. He's not a chicken like Jon Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
          First off this dude has the moniker SUGAR in the same limelight as sugar ray Robinson sugar ray Leonard and yes sugar (tho he's soured) shame mosely.

Listening to this gut talk is a ****ing shame. I remember he always makes comments about other athletes about how he's being a stereotype ala Jackson.

He has the straight up most terrible style and has been perfectly matched with over the hill or no name fighters and when he's asked to step up even slightly he get's KTFO ala Machida!

I'm not even a HUGE MMA fan.

Fact is Evans is a goof and wants to be booed. Well i won't be cheering for him but is there a bigger clown in mma than this guy.

I do want to see him vs Jones. It's pretty much a straight up conclusion to how the fights is going to go. I hope it goes late. That would be fantastic. A beat down in round 5. But if he get's smashed in proper fashion by Davis that would be good too.

The Rashad hate was created by Matt hughes and the media. I can't believe people actually support this extreme hatred for one of the coolest most mannerable guys in mma.
          Rashad fought hw just to get in the UFC and won then dropped the lhw. He may not be the most entertaining but his heart and will already made him a champion once. Rashad is better than most of your so called legends and he looks more like a MW.

You don't even know the sport that well but you already know Rashad is the guy to hate....but for what ?

Sonnen
          Mir
          Bisping
          Diaz (pick one)
          B.J (cry me a river)
          Hughes
          Rampage
          Guida
          Wand (decorated *ssh*le) see rampage
          Koschek
          Leben

......and they say Rashad is cocky !!! SMDH

Don't forget Machida wants Anderson Silva money to fight Rashad again...WHAT AN Ahole !
          ...right ?
          Let Rashad say he wants Jon Jones $$ to fight somebody and see how the haters would react.
          Last edited by Bacatit; 01-28-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

You can't love a guy like Charles "krazy horse" Bennet" or Rampage and hate on a guy like Rashad. Evans carries himself like a gentleman, the hatred is deeper, I hope that make success that much greater for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
              Well said.

There are bigger clowns in MMA. But since OP doesn't watch much MMA, I'll cut him a break. Rashad is one of the good guys. He's not a chicken like Jon Jones
              That's why he has to hump his way to victory.

Great resume my ass like I said besides rampage and thiago silva he hasnt beat *****.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                That's why he has to hump his way to victory.

Great resume my ass like I said besides rampage and thiago silva he hasnt beat *****.

Ultimate fighter winner, undefeated until after winning the title. Liddell, Silva, Rampage, taking away Bisping's 0, drawing Tito when he was green, beating Tito, taking the title by stoppage. Only loss coming to Machida who isn't exactly a bum. 50/50 on decision to finishing ratio.

Yeah, pretty good and not exactly humping to a victory.

Comment

He looks slow and ponderous, poor cardio due to the excess weight he's carrying. Jones will easily deal with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X