Who else is going to Wembley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is going to Wembley?

For Froch/Groves,just wondering as I was surprised to get a ticket so late

Haven't decided yet, i'm going to the open work out in Westfield on Tuesday.

If I can pick up a decent priced ticket I think i'll go down, not too sure if I want the coach/cheap ticket deal as it'd be £80 for a bad view... would rather watch it at home or down a pub.

Still crossing fingers for a decent priced good seat... i must be mad

Comment

I'll be going, not the best seats but I'm going. Dreading the 5 hour coach journey home after I've had a drink though ahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
        I'll be going, not the best seats but I'm going. Dreading the 5 hour coach journey home after I've had a drink though ahaha.
        and being upset due to the devastating loss :P

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
          and being upset due to the devastating loss :P
          Ahaha, we'll see.

Comment

My journey is only an hour luckily haha

Comment

Ahaha, we'll see.
              Don't worry, Froch will do the job and you will be in a jolly mood.

Comment

Enjoy the day lads.

If it had been in an arena again I would have been there. Went to Hatton - Lazcano at City of Manchester Stadium. It was a great atmosphere but not really worth it in terms of the view of the actual boxing. It is an event, so it's something worth experiencing. If I was to go to another stadium fight I would buy the more expensive tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  My journey is only an hour luckily haha
                  Might get some chisel to keep me awake and wired, cause I can see myself throwing up all the way home if I'm pissed up.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    Enjoy the day lads.

If it had been in an arena again I would have been there. Went to Hatton - Lazcano at City of Manchester Stadium. It was a great atmosphere but not really worth it in terms of the view of the actual boxing. It is an event, so it's something worth experiencing. If I was to go to another stadium fight I would buy the more expensive tickets.
                    I was given my ticket so can't really complain,the missus bought it for me on Wednesday for my birthday,but I agree with you the more expensive tickets are worth it,you get what you pay for in terms of seating

Might get some chisel to keep me awake and wired, cause I can see myself throwing up all the way home if I'm pissed up.
                    I'm thinking the same,it's going to be a long day/night

Comment

Working...
                    X