his left uppercut though...

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            pretty sure it was the opener for boxing on nbc sports
            It was the main event.

Comment

Judah ruined Judah.

Comment

Simply put,no Khan did not ruin Judah..Judah was ruin before that...

Comment

A prime Judah could've beaten Khan, but he was already broken before that fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    It definitely wasnt Khan himself. You could just say that Khan was the last big fight that he was going to get at the time and he lost so he was out. However, his career isnt done, espically after the Paris win. He'll get another name soon and if he wins that then he's right back in the mix. All he has to do is keep winning and he's there but easier said than done
                    I agree. Judah has always been a front runner with very little determination when things get rough. He quit to Khan and has only himself to blame. Pacquiao would have destoyed him anyway in my opinion. He has been given more chances to fight for tittles than anyone I can think of. He can get back in the championship mix if he's got what it takes. I don't think he does anymore. He is past prime and even in his prime he lacked will power and heart and had a weak chin. Great speed and good power and skills have helped him but he never had the toughness and heart to be better than pretty good.

Comment

yes, khan put the final nail in his coffin, but i think he can still keep winning on a certin level.

Comment

Working...
                      X