Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 145 lbs catchweight against Cotto came out of Pacquiao's mouth, not only Roach.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 145 lbs catchweight against Cotto came out of Pacquiao's mouth, not only Roach.

One thing has been proven, Pacquiao is a certified liar. While I was mentioning how Arum wanted a 30 day cut off/ Roach wanted a 5 day cut off, I was constantly being hit with, "Pacquiao doesn't want to be tested 48 hours before the fight!". I from the very start said that I was more inclined to believe in Arum. The 30 days was obviously coming form somewhere. A week later, Paquiao himself says he wants a 30 day cut off. But we all thought 48 hours...

This only means one thing, Pacquiao did the same crap with the catchweight. I'm 100% sure he called for this, not only Roach but Pacquiao. They're all in it together. Pacquiao puts in that fake humble act (I've said this for Years, don't take offense) acts like he has zero athority, Roach then gets blamed for disabling Pacquiao's opponents, and Pacquiao is off easy.

There have been so many different stories over the past few days that the truth has been lost somewhere. I don't know who to believe.

Comment

Crikey.

Stick to whining about the roid tests mate. At least that's current. The Cotto thing is history. NSB is rubbish lately.

Comment

cotto looked great and he still got his ass kicked

i initially thought you were one of the more reasonable floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          One thing has been proven, Pacquiao is a certified liar. While I was mentioning how Arum wanted a 30 day cut off/ Roach wanted a 5 day cut off, I was constantly being hit with, "Pacquiao doesn't want to be tested 48 hours before the fight!". I from the very start said that I was more inclined to believe in Arum. The 30 days was obviously coming form somewhere. A week later, Paquiao himself says he wants a 30 day cut off. But we all thought 48 hours...

This only means one thing, Pacquiao did the same crap with the catchweight. I'm 100% sure he called for this, not only Roach but Pacquiao. They're all in it together. Pacquiao puts in that fake humble act (I've said this for Years, don't take offense) acts like he has zero athority, Roach then gets blamed for disabling Pacquiao's opponents, and Pacquiao is off easy.
          Well done man, make some more hate threads. Exactly what we need.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Well done man, make some more hate threads. Exactly what we need.

It's true, Arum was the only dude throwing the 30 day cut off from the start. Pacquiao said 48 hours remember? A week later Pacquiao demanded he wanted a 30 day gap, Pacquiao!

What does that tell you? That he's a liar and most likely demanded the 145 pound catchweight as well.

Comment

It's true, Arum was the only dude throwing the 30 day cut off from the start. Pacquiao said 48 hours remember? A week later Pacquiao demanded he wanted a 30 day gap, Pacquiao!

What does that tell you? That he's a liar and most likely demanded the 145 pound catchweight as well.
              Quality post. Make another masterpiece!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Are there any Floyd fans who aren't whiny bitches? Any?

Comment

i never heard pacquiao says 48 hours even freddy said 3-4 days b4 the fight.
                  hey man liar goes to hell arent u afraid of hell?? rofl

btw. cotto is in good shape at 145 its jut Pac is too fast for him
                  Last edited by HighFlyer; 12-27-2009, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Quality post. Make another masterpiece!
                    S a m u r a i

I'll behave now

NOT!

Comment

Working...
                    X