Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ginger jewbag. khan took the piss

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Well, he's been avoiding his second mandatory all year round, so by rights they should strip him by next year if he still hasn't fought him.

But then, this is the über-corrupt WBA we're talking about. The same organisation who allowed for two HW champions and other shenanigans.
      So why are you hating on Amir? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Amir Khan vs Edwin Valero would have been a fkn good fight

For the first 10 seconds ......

then khans chin laying in 1000 peice of glass lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          Amir Khan vs Edwin Valero would have been a fkn good fight

For the first 10 seconds ......

then khans chin laying in 1000 peice of glass lol
          Valero is dead. He first murdered his wife. First he beat her up and then he used a sharp object and stabbed her to death. A day later he took the coward way out by committing suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Valero is dead. He first murdered his wife. First he beat her up and then he used a sharp object and stabbed her to death. A day later he took the coward way out by committing suicide.
            stfu. keep holding on khans nuts ****. seriously i think you are gay son

Comment

I was really hoping that you were going to be a victim of this cholera outbreak in Pakistan, where apparently everyone loves to piss and **** into the rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                I was really hoping that you were going to be a victim of this cholera outbreak in Pakistan, where apparently everyone loves to piss and **** into the rivers.

bad language sorry
                Last edited by TRANSWARP; 10-29-2015, 04:52 PM.

Comment

So why are you hating on Amir? Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                  No, I will freely hate on Khan because ultimately he is his own man and the public are the ones who are paying his way. In turn, he employs GBP, not the other way around.

If he was a real man, he'd drop that belt and fight the best in his own division.

Comment

Wow, really? that news has been kept quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Good point, Amsterdam is smack bang in the middle of Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                      X