No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Embraces WBC Ruling on Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
    Someone who saves post from other's looks like they have to much time on their hand. This tells me this person is a bum who has no job his income is probably related to crime or his baby Mama's welfare benefits

Comment

I'm so mad,,, I was so excited for this fight..

Comment

Fair play.

Let Wilder have a voluntary, then defend against Povetkin at the end of the year or early '17.

Everybody satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Someone who saves post from other's looks like they have to much time on their hand. This tells me this person is a bum who has no job his income is probably related to crime or his baby Mama's welfare benefits

LMFAO, I'm gonna keep it real with you funboy, if you think you're offending me or dissing me, you really need to up your flaming game...You're slacking big time.

I like how you didnt address anything I posted. Why is Wilder to blame when Alexander failed a drug test

??? The question is pretty cut and dry.

Comment

I hope Wilder fights Haye. Anything else I'm not really interested in

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Fair play.

Let Wilder have a voluntary, then defend against Povetkin at the end of the year or early '17.

Everybody satisfied.
              If/When Povetkin is suspended he doesn't get his mandatory position back after the suspension. He'd have to fight his way back to that position. Wilder could take a voluntary against Povetkin but that would be in the U.S. and I'm not sure he wants to fight in the U.S. Ryabinski even said he would've made more money fighting at Barclay's but he wanted Povetkin to be comfortable in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                If/When Povetkin is suspended he doesn't get his mandatory position back after the suspension. He'd have to fight his way back to that position. Wilder could take a voluntary against Povetkin but that would be in the U.S. and I'm not sure he wants to fight in the U.S. Ryabinski even said he would've made more money fighting at Barclay's but he wanted Povetkin to be comfortable in Russia.
                So far the fight is still on hold. Nothing is cancelled. They just allow Wilder to stay busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  So far the fight is still on hold. Nothing is cancelled. They just allow Wilder to stay busy.
                  The fight is only on hold because the WBC & VADA know a lawsuit is coming as soon as they cancel it and they want to make sure they've followed every step possible. It took almost two months for Lucas Browne to be stripped of his title and win. Now he's filing a lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Looks like he wants no part of the rescheduling the fight
                    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    So they are not suing Wilder anymore? Shame I actually wanted them to go ahead and make everyone laugh with their "lawsuit"
                    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL some fans hilarious. "He ducking cuz the other guy tested positive for PEDs". Wuttttttt?!?!? Thats not how this works knucklehead.
                    Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Says right there they want an investigation and lawsuit. They're just allowing Wilder to take a fight while its worked out.
                    Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Hes just trying to get off the stuff. They wont get the fight again.

Some heads are rolling right now. Should have managed that microdose better
                    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    That's how we KNOW he's a PRO at cheating. He almost got away with it. Yeah someone FKd up on his side and is no longer employed lol. Probably didn't read the label saying DO NOT TAKE 3 days before your drug test.
                    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Tell your BOY the CHEAT to dispute the findings and to have his "B" Sample tested!!!

Alexander Povetkin's ‘B' sample VADA test result came back today and, to zero surprise, the official paperwork, obtained by ESPN.com, says it is also positive for meldonium.

Comment

Alexander Povetkin...You are....the CHEATER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X