Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Not Scared of Atlas, Don't Give a **** About His Stories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Not Scared of Atlas, Don't Give a **** About His Stories!

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach is getting ready for a long training camp with eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38KOs).

The Filipino superstar will face Timothy Bradley (33-1-1, 13KOs) for a third time on April 9th from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Teddy Me Atlas is a rectum hot air filled wind bag

Who the hell has Belly Gas spouting Teddy Me Atlas ever developed as a boxer??? Fricking no one-EVER. Teddy might have trian a fighter or two for a few months here and there and then Hotair rectum gas Ted has talked about it constantly for years. Teddy rip and roar groan and moan Atlas is more a braggart than anything. Teddy talks a great fight but yet has actually done nothing in development or in actual throwing blows. Teddy is more hump back whale spitting water into the air for show with little substance. Freddy shake Roach would beat the accent off the funny sounding Teddy anyway.

Comment

I see, Roach wasn't impressed with Bradley vs Rios, and perhaps more impressed with Pac vs Rios... yeah the same practical and nonsensical talk by Roach as usual.

Comment

Can anyone name a fighter Teddy has taken from his 1st fight to a title? He was a junky robbing houses in N.Y. before he became a designer trainer and crap announcer.

Comment

Teddy Atlas did a great job with Bradley in the last fight...he actually made Rios not care about training, come in out of shape and made his wear and tear show...

I mean he's clearly trainer of the year...

Comment

Where did you get this info????

Originally posted by petero View Post
            Can anyone name a fighter Teddy has taken from his 1st fight to a title? He was a junky robbing houses in N.Y. before he became a designer trainer and crap announcer.
            Where in the world did you get this info about Teddy being a junkie and robbing houses? Is that just your thoughts or do you have a source?
            Please let us know

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              I see, Roach wasn't impressed with Bradley vs Rios, and perhaps more impressed with Pac vs Rios... yeah the same practical and nonsensical talk by Roach as usual.
              You weren't impressed with Roach-trained Pac boxing circles and laying down a beating on a Roided up Rios? And albeit that Pac was fighting 7 divisions above his first division... Floyd fought in how many divisions? 32 year old Andre CoWard has won titles in how many divisions? 36 year old (probably older) Rigo? Lara? All of those resumes don't compare to 8 division champion who beat the Margarito Floyd ducked and fought Margo 8 divisions above his first division..

Damn, I schooled this race-baiting pos...

Comment

Are you sure you're not mixing up Teddy with Floyd Sr.?

Comment

I guess Roach believes he made a big difference with Cotto, Pascal, Khan, Provodnikov, Dela Hoya, Chavez Jr, Shimming, etc!!! What is the difference with Teddy joining Bradley at this point of his career when Roach has done it numerous times? It's not when you joined a specific fighter but can you help him improve! It was a matter of time that Cotto would get exposed again with Roach! Khan got exposed again with Roach so he left! Manny got exposed again! Chavez Jr got exposed by a much smaller Martinez with Roach! The same can be said about most trainers but it doesn't make them bad trainers just because a guy didn't raise a fighter from the beginning of their career. Manny was already a pro when Roach joined the team! What will be Roach next excuse if Bradley beats Manny again? Manny shoulder wasn't fully healed or the commission would not let Manny receive a shot before the fight! Hey Roach,at the end of the day, its the fighters who have to fight. No one cares about your beef with Teddy!

Comment

Can you name the last fighter Roach took from 1st fight to title?

Comment

Working...
                    X