Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come May 5th, who will be the crowd favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't be a huge Mexican crowd but if was the Mexicans would obviously root for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      It won't be a huge Mexican crowd but if was the Mexicans would obviously root for Mayweather
      Canelo will be there. Of course it'll be a huge Mexican crowd.

And Shane is half Mexican too. A Mexican ginger vs a Black Mexican+Cinco De Mayo=Large Mexican crowd.

Comment

Judging by the boos in his last two fights I doubt Mayweather will ever be the crowd favorite again.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          duh.....Floyd dont have many fans....he lives of his opponents fan base.
          pretty sad that floyd doesnt have many fans but always ****s on your god in PPV and Gate

Comment

The only time I remember Floyd being the crowd favorite was when he fought Ricky Hatton. And that was mainly because the obnoxious Brits at the MGM booed the U.S national anthem. I don't see May 5th being any different, unless Puerto Ricans boo the U.S national anthem, which is highly doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              The only time I remember Floyd being the crowd favorite was when he fought Ricky Hatton. And that was mainly because the obnoxious Brits at the MGM booed the U.S national anthem. I don't see May 5th being any different, unless Puerto Ricans boo the U.S national anthem, which is highly doubtful.
              Highly doubtful? Them dudes are highly classless, watch them boo the anthem. They've boo'ed the PI Anthem and the Mexican anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                Judging by the boos in his last two fights I doubt Mayweather will ever be the crowd favorite again.
                I thought floyd was getting cheers in the mosley fight
                Last edited by MrRolltide91; 02-15-2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

depends on the 24/7

Comment

Depends, Cotto would definitely be the crowd favourite but most of the time Mayweather seem to get some of those fans to appreciate what they are witnessing...he did that with the Hatton fans who somehow became his fans, he did that with Mosley who everyone and their mama thought he would never fight nevermind going toe-toe with, so i think by the end of the cotto fight most of the boxing fans there (especially the boxing loving latino crowd) would appreciate what they have just witness.

Comment

Working...
                    X