No announcement yet.

Anyone else miss the Mayweather show?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else miss the Mayweather show?

I'm probably having withdrawals lol but I really miss his presence tbh. The anticipation and excitement he brings is undeniable. His marketing strategy plus colorful persona is second to none. I specifically love the way he uses his A-Side bargaining chip All these B- side dudes are treated like puppets.

Mayweather has proven savvy and surgical as a boxer, he’s masterfully established himself as an even sharper and more shrewd businessman outside of the ring.

I wish I can turn back the clock I'm sick and tired of the boxing scene forcing GGG down our throats.

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
    I'm probably having withdrawals lol but I really miss his presence tbh. The anticipation and excitement he brings is undeniable. His marketing strategy plus colorful persona is second to none.

I wish I can turn back the clock I'm sick and tired of the boxing scene forcing GGG down our throats.
    NO

Comment

The ones that wanted him to go away can't stop talking about him so I guess everyone misses Floyd.

Comment

How can you miss his presence, it's still here. There's 5 threads about him on this very first page.

Comment

you sound so corny.

the same shit goes on right now, the blacks and ****s are still on his nuts 24/7 and the pactards still hate him.

nothing has change except your personal feelings lmfao. nostalgic much? lol and it hasnt even been 2 months, get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            The ones that wanted him to go away can't stop talking about him so I guess everyone misses Floyd.
            He's irreplaceable. I can't imagine any other boxer in this lifetime/era replicating what Mayweather brought to the sport.

Comment

He's irreplaceable. I can't imagine any other boxer in this lifetime/era replicating what Mayweather brought to the sport.

Comment

It killed me enough watching this watered down version of Hopkins, don't want to experience that with Mayweather. So my answer is no.

Comment

He was the perfect heel. The arrogant millionaire who wins by hook or by crook. Like a WWE character. That's why people either love him or love to hate him. Personally, I think he had his place but am glad to see the division move on. After the May/Pac debacle I'm pretty much done with both guys.

Comment

Not at all. I barely even watched his fights much less his behind the scenes hype stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X