No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo To His Sports Management Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo To His Sports Management Company

Weezy F. The F stands for “fútbol. According to reports, Lil Wayne has not only started a sports management company but he has signed Real Madrid’s soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.
    TMZ revealed earlier today that Ronaldo will be the first client in Lil Wayne’s sports management company, which will work in partnership with sports agency PolarisSports. PolarisSports is affiliated with sports agency CAA Sports through its 2008 partnership with Gestifute. PolarisSports handles the image rights of their clients and Wayne’s sports management company will reportedly handle Ronaldo’s endorsements, marketing, branding and more. CAA has also handled the contract negotiations for Jay Z’s Roc Nation since its April 2013 beginning.
    No word on if Lil Wayne’s sports management company will be in connection to the Visionaire Sports Group he and Birdman applied for a trademark for back in December 2013. According to Forbes, Ronaldo accumulated $77 million last year with $22 million deriving from endorsements, making him the highest paid soccer player of 2013.
    While Ronaldo did not confirm his singing, he did release a picture of him, the Prime Minister of Japan and other Japanese politicians throwing up the YMCB hand sign

Ronaldo always seemed liked a total queer. This confirms it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      Ronaldo always seemed liked a total queer. This confirms it to me.
      i dont watch soccer so idk even know who he is only reason i posted this is because its kinda crazy how they almost signed Pacquiao before Arum and now they are sign this guy whos to say they dont start scooping up boxers

Comment

Who is more handsome Canelo or Ronaldo?

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          Who is more handsome Canelo or Ronaldo?
          Is this a serious question? Alvarez is not handsome......not even remotely. I don't understand why people think that.....Ronaldo on the other hand is a very good looking guy.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
            Is this a serious question? Alvarez is not handsome......not even remotely. I don't understand why people think that.....Ronaldo on the other hand is a very good looking guy.
            Completey ****ing agree sir. I just don't get it either. I refrained from ever talking about it, because people would think I'm a flaming fucking mother effing masturbating cocksucking bitch ass queer if I made a thread about it.

Comment

Working...
            X