Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El BossHogg with another account I see

Comment

Originally posted by El Manos View Post
      Wladimir scores knock outs. He goes for the knock out which is something no fighters on that list does if they feel threatened.
      Wlad goes for the ko if he feels threatened? Lmao!!! You're kidding, right? Since getting knocked out by Sanders and Brewster, Wlad has played it safe in EVERY fight until he has finally worn his guy down. Smart? Sure. Entertaining? Lol, hell no!

Is it just a coincidence every fighter you belittle is black?

Comment

Alexander (probably p4p the worst style to watch)
        Old BHop
        Ward
        Dawson
        Bradley
        Rigondeaux
        Lara

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol, how transparent. ban coming soon methinks
          With any luck it will.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Alexander (probably p4p the worst style to watch)
            Old BHop
            Ward
            Dawson
            Bradley
            Rigondeaux
            Lara

I couldn't agree more. I knew I left out some fighters.

Comment

I'd be more concerned with negative fans that have no clue what they're talking about. Kinda like you ts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Wlad goes for the ko if he feels threatened? Lmao!!! You're kidding, right? Since getting knocked out by Sanders and Brewster, Wlad has played it safe in EVERY fight until he has finally worn his guy down. Smart? Sure. Entertaining? Lol, hell no!

Is it just a coincidence every fighter you belittle is black?
                Please explain sir, in detail, how this (video highlights) is boring? "I hate the Klitschko's" is not an answer. Wladimir can end a fight with one punch. A fighter like Alexander can end it by faking an injury and quitting. Bradley can end it with his head butts. Which fighter would you choose to watch?

The race card is not my cup of tea so to speak. If that's the route you choose to take, be my guest. I'll have no part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Manos View Post
                  Please explain sir, in detail, how this (video highlights) is boring? "I hate the Klitschko's" is not an answer. Wladimir can end a fight with one punch. A fighter like Alexander can end it by faking an injury and quitting. Bradley can end it with his head butts. Which fighter would you choose to watch?

The race card is not my cup of tea so to speak. If that's the route you choose to take, be my guest. I'll have no part of it.
                  Here you go.....in detail.

This is how MOST of his fights go for most of the time. He has his moments of excitement, but they are few and far between.

Comment

Who doesn't like Mayweather, Ward, Hopkins etc but loves the Klitschko's, thinks they know everything by searching boxrec?..............

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      El BossHogg with another account I see
                      So dats who it be, shoulda known.

Comment

Working...
                      X