Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Hatton vs Bam Bam Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios will fuck that fat coke head up. Those who said no dont know shit about boxing and better off shutting up, that will help themselves and save this forum from their dumbass comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Rios will fuck that fat coke head up. Those who said no dont know shit about boxing and better off shutting up, that will help themselves and save this forum from their dumbass comments.
      been on the drink, viva mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        said the king of dumbazz comments

Comment

Prime Hatton might be a little too big for that, and he'd be going downstairs all night long while leaning on the smaller man. I'd pick Hatton in a war.

Comment

Hatton isn't as physically strong as Rios, combine that with the fact Hatton cuts up if you so much as stare at him long enough I'd pick Rios by TKO by 10.. Would be a helluva fight though, Hatton's only advantages I can see are he's very quick on his feet and has better punch technique, that's fine if your gonna outbox him, but thats not Hatton's game. Rios has all the advantages in the other departments IMO.

We need a poll on this though

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              Hatton isn't as physically strong as Rios, combine that with the fact Hatton cuts up if you so much as stare at him long enough I'd pick Rios by TKO by 10.. Would be a helluva fight though, Hatton's only advantages I can see are he's very quick on his feet and has better punch technique, that's fine if your gonna outbox him, but thats not Hatton's game. Rios has all the advantages in the other departments IMO.

We need a poll on this though
              u joking?

Hatton was a physical beast at 140lbs, easily holding his own up close with a young Juan Urango

I think he can handle Rios Strength

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-21-2013, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                Prime Hatton might be a little too big for that, and he'd be going downstairs all night long while leaning on the smaller man. I'd pick Hatton in a war.
                Rios is 5'9, Hatton is 5'6 and as heavy as Hatton would come in fight night, Rios would be just as heavy so I don't know how Ricky would be able to do what your saying

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                  Rios is 5'9, Hatton is 5'6 and as heavy as Hatton would come in fight night, Rios would be just as heavy so I don't know how Ricky would be able to do what your saying
                  And we all know height is the only factor that determines size. Rios was fat at 140, and only fought once at that weight(unless you count catchweight stay busy fights, or him coming in overweight when he was lightweight) against a decent, but not great opponent. I'm basing my analysis over watching several of their fights, not what boxrec told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                    And we all know height is the only factor that determines size. Rios was fat at 140, and only fought once at that weight(unless you count catchweight stay busy fights, or him coming in overweight when he was lightweight) against a decent, but not great opponent. I'm basing my analysis over watching several of their fights, not what boxrec told me.
                    You only have to look at rios to see he's not a "big" guy.

As you say he was starting to look pudgy at 140, he's tall but slim shoulders, thin wrists, just not a big guy.

I'd bet that other than height, Hatton is bigger in every measurement (and not just when hes fat lol)

Comment

prime hatton takes this, he had the best body punches in the division and rios' come forward style would eventually lead to a stoppage in hatton's favor

Comment

Working...
                      X