Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma continues to say he RIPPED HIS HEART OUT. TITO involvement in between rounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop talking **** and fight the best fighters in your division, or move up to 135 so JMM can tax that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
      Stop talking **** and fight the best fighters in your division, or move up to 135 so JMM can tax that ass.
      Juanma López. Constantly fighting the best.

Beating ICONS. Planned fights with Gold Medalists, and men who have defeated J.M. Márquez. Challenging J.M. himself.

Yet a couple of you are "dying" to see him fight a no-name, two loss (incluiding being KOed in round 3), BUM of a fighter that struggled with Lorenzo Parra, who has yet to avenge any of his two losses. A BUM who preyed on lesser opponents, paper champion, who thinks he can climb to the top of the sport by talking smack.

YES. I'm talking about that Celestino Caballero BUM.

Go to the WWE Celestino.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Wow if Lopez said this, that's some low life ****. It was bad enough he was holding and hitting non stop in the fight and then was rocked from a smaller man and now he wants to run his mouth?

Rafa has nothing to prove to anyone, He is a 35 yr old fighter who has been through many, many wars and if the man says he was hurt prior to the fight, he has earned the respect of believing him.

I liked Lopez a lot and predicted a 8 round KO by him by the way, but I lost a lot of respect of him if those things he said are true.

Rafa is a warrior and a legend, Lopez should at least show him that much respect especially after the dirty tactics he showed.
        I agree with you in some parts but Marquez has to show respect to Juanma. He made an excuse quick. Instead of being like Lopez was the best fighter tonight or something like that.

Comment

Lol at Juanma trying to frame himself like he's Tyson. Marquez wasn't going to win anyway, why take more punishment when your done?!

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            I agree with you in some parts but Marquez has to show respect to Juanma. He made an excuse quick. Instead of being like Lopez was the best fighter tonight or something like that.
            Exactly. GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, Juanma's words are NOT low.

Rafa was on a mission to discredit Juanma's win since he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
              It's stupid because it's obvious that Lopez would have liked to get Rafa out of there as early as possible. You can't acknowledge a guy as the most dangerous opponent of your career in one breath and then claim you would have been happier to go 8 rounds than to end it inside 2 or 3 in the next.

The relief on Lopez's face as he sunk to his knees at the end tells you something about the fight. That wasn't just elation, he was glad there was no 9th to go out for. As much as he may have been punishing Marquez, he was getting hit with big shots in reply and didn't finish in that great of a shape himself.

All the bravado and playing to the PR public with loudmouth boasts will catch up to him down the line.

Best post in the thread, seriously. Damn ROA.

Loccy knows the deal as well, Gamboa Rapes Juanma.

Comment

I say this.................Juanma was pissed off some smartass reporter was making excuse......just like a few poster i see in this thread........

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                  Exactly. GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, Juanma's words are NOT low.

Rafa was on a mission to discredit Juanma's win since he quit.

I like how you spin a ligitimate shoulder injury into quitting. Typical Island rat behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    I like how you spin a ligitimate shoulder injury into quitting. Typical Island rat behavior.

As usual this ****** has to come up with excuses to justify his heroes. If he had a legitimate shoulder injury, why did he take the fight?

And if he was stupid enough to fight with a shoulder injury why the fuk does he go on to complain about it. Also why didn't he complain to his corner about his shoulder before he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      ***** what is your problem? **** you.

Comment

Working...
                      X