Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pretty boy32,gully,kev..all taking shots at me??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
    naw man ive been in the streets long enough to detect when people are slick hating on ya.....i dont feel any love from them cats..just tension..but i wont reply,wont retaliate..imma just keep doing me....they use to be my homies use to be my ace....

which one is Eazy?

Comment

When did I take a shot at you? Can you get the post where it shows proof i'm taking shots at you? I've done nothing but stick up for you moron. Your little e-war with Sin City I was on your side.

Comment

If it wasn't for me, you would have never had that sig. You asked Ether to make that sig for you and he asked me if he should make it, I told him yeah.

Comment

Arent they the same guys who made a VIP mafia behind your back?

You shoulda known better than to trust them

Comment

Who's taking shots at who?

Larryx's post that started it all without anyone saying to provoke this post.

true..very true..how you gonna have a mayweather mafia...with people who dont even like floyd???i got no issue with no 1 but come on ya'll know who got the mafia popping..**** all that fake **** lets unite and get it poppin

Comment

Originally posted by -kev- View Post
              if it wasn't for me, you would have never had that sig. You asked ether to make that sig for you and he asked me if he should make it, i told him yeah.

i paid ether 200k for the sig..and i saw that thread ya'll made about me..not cool at all..i never made no thread dissing ya'll nor will i..on that note im done with it
              Last edited by infamous larryx; 09-01-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I think they are all jealous of you because you're the don of the Mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by -kev- View Post
                  who's taking shots at who?

Larryx's post that started it all without anyone saying to provoke this post.
                  pretty boy 32 kept dissing me..and thats a fact i got the mafia poppin and still got it poppin..no one promotes this **** like me....look at that post..did i diss anyone???no

Comment

naw man ive been in the streets long enough to detect when people are slick hating on ya.....i dont feel any love from them cats..just tension..but i wont reply,wont retaliate..imma just keep doing me....they use to be my homies use to be my ace....
                    This ain't the streets, this is the internet.

Chill...........

Comment

Originally posted by erik13 View Post
                      arent they the same guys who made a vip mafia behind your back?

You shoulda known better than to trust them
                      exact same cats....

Comment

Working...
                      X