No announcement yet.

Belfast on alert as cars seized and burned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
    Everybody wants a united Ireland? You're seriously sticking by that?
    i lived in eire for 24 years i should know!? the 10% out of the whole 32 counties want to stay a part of the uk thats the truth! nevermind listening to anybody who lives outside eire because they only listen to the tabloids.... mozza where do hail from??

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      where did you your stats pig? such ****e... i live in ireland i know everbody wants a united ireland just some wont admit it or are not prepared to fight for it... ,piggy where you from?
      I'm from FUCK YOU, that's where I'm from.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I'm from FUCK YOU, that's where I'm from.
        and that little piggy went wee wee all the way home.....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

mozza if i kicked your door down and took over 1/4 of your house because i think your not capable to run it yourself + i think im better than you in ever way and have a god given right 1/4 of your house! what would you say and do to me if i pulled a stunt like that????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

mozza if i kicked your door down and took over 1/4 of your house because i think your not capable to run it yourself + i think im better than you in ever way and have a god given right 1/4 of your house! what would you say and do to me if i pulled a stunt like that????????????????????????????????????????
            Man you really need to get over it, it happened hundreds of years ago now, the British government have attempted to give much more control to the local population, we have always in truth been very easy on the IRA we never did the Israeli way of thinking and send in division's of heavy amour and infantry with full air support to wipe out the IRA which we could have done. NI is much better now than it was back in the 60's and 70's who would want to go back to that. I could start an organization to bomb the EU head quarters as they make regulations that are often forced on us but then again people would think i am stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
              Man you really need to get over it, it happened hundreds of years ago now, the British government have attempted to give much more control to the local population, we have always in truth been very easy on the IRA we never did the Israeli way of thinking and send in division's of heavy amour and infantry with full air support to wipe out the IRA which we could have done. NI is much better now than it was back in the 60's and 70's who would want to go back to that. I could start an organization to bomb the EU head quarters as they make regulations that are often forced on us but then again people would think i am stupid.
              na because you wouldnt get away with it thats why! you didnt answer my question by the way... what you do if did the above to you...

Comment

na because you wouldnt get away with it thats why! you didnt answer my question by the way... what you do if did the above to you...
                stop flexing your infantry muscle and answer the question....

Comment

That isn't what happened though. The British government doesn't want Northern Ireland but the majority of the British citizens who live there do. That's the problem. You should be attempting to sell the concept to the people who live there, not trying to bully the British government into changing things by murdering your own people.

Comment

i lived in eire for 24 years i should know!? the 10% out of the whole 32 counties want to stay a part of the uk thats the truth! nevermind listening to anybody who lives outside eire because they only listen to the tabloids.... mozza where do hail from??
                    I'm from Glasgow, I know loads of Irish people, to say everyone wants a united Ireland is fanciful.

Comment

That's a crap analogy. I don't want to talk about the rights and wrongs of the past, I want to talk about how things stand now and how they move forward. We have a situation, one that once seemed impossible, where Republicans and Unionists are governing amicably in Ulster. We also have statutory guidelines which pave the way to a united Ireland if that is the will of the people. The overwhelming majority of the province support the government and the processes by which unification would occur and therefore everyone else should abide by this.

Comment

Working...
                      X