No announcement yet.

Mago article in the NYT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    I dont understand that ghetto filth uneducated talk.
    Your trolling efforts are lame. If you want a reaction from me, you have to bring more heat than that.

ANYWAYS

"a hit dog will holler" is an old proverb widely used in the southern United States.

I made a general statement and you responded defensively. Which clearly means you took it personal. Hence, the proverb I used.

Now go play in traffic, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      The sad side of the sport we love! I remember watching Jimmy Garcia beaten to death in the ring screaming at the screen for the ref to stop it several rounds before. Ruelas lives with regrets to this day.

RIP Garcia.
      I remember this fight and my parents were furious at the ref and trainers for not stopping the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
        Your trolling efforts are lame. If you want a reaction from me, you have to bring more heat than that.

ANYWAYS

"a hit dog will holler" is an old proverb widely used in the southern United States.

I made a general statement and you responded defensively. Which clearly means you took it personal. Hence, the proverb I used.

Now go play in traffic, son.
        got my reaction I waned from you already, your dumbass avoided the question from the jump lmfao Fighters are cowards and you just a bitch who cant realize it cause boxing is so amazing and foreign to you lmfao.

Comment

STFU

so derrick Gainer wasnt acting like a coward against Marquez?

What would you have done???? Youre not a coward right?? OOOOOO...you're a pro fighter....on second thought just shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            What would you have done???? Youre not a coward right?? OOOOOO...you're a pro fighter....on second thought just shut the **** up
            oh I forgot, we still in slaverly days huh and they enslaved gainer to be a pro fighter huh.

Damn why crackas always tryna give a brotha a hunnid years!

idiot.

you create like a 1000 threads and you still cant get green homie, no one respects your opinions lmfao cause YDKSAB thats what that red bar means.

Comment

It's a sad piece. Magomed deserved better attention and care from the entire team, JDJ included. Can't believe there was a guy so concerned with collecting hand wraps to auction off...

Comment

got my reaction I waned from you already, your dumbass avoided the question from the jump lmfao Fighters are cowards and you just a bitch who cant realize it cause boxing is so amazing and foreign to you lmfao.
                I ignored your question because I have not seen that fight. In my opinion...a coward would not have went 7 rounds. A coward would have found a way to get out of the fight much, much earlier than that.

Comment

oh I forgot, we still in slaverly days huh and they enslaved gainer to be a pro fighter huh.

Damn why crackas always tryna give a brotha a hunnid years!

idiot.

you create like a 1000 threads and you still cant get green homie, no one respects your opinions lmfao cause YDKSAB thats what that red bar means.
                  the only green that matters is money...red means I'm not a bandwagon rider and can form my own opinion.

its all about if someone agrees with you or not...I don't care about stuff like that especially when most the people on this site only been following boxing a short time...kill yourself ROOK

Comment

Working...
                  X