Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that most legends/geniuses on earth have introvert personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Timmeh, when I say that if it rains tonight than the ground would be wet tomorrow does it mean that if you wake up and the ground is wet then it rained last night? Think about it. LOL
    i was in a class for gifted children, they used to give me presents every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i was in a class for gifted children, they used to give me presents every day.
      hahahaha more like a class for special children. LOL joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        hahahaha more like a class for special children. LOL joke.
        that was what I was implying with the presents. lol.

Comment

Because geniuses tend to suffer from asperger's syndrome.

Comment

Because introverts tend to think and analyse instead of speak. Most introverts like reading, and they don't give a **** what people think about them because they have a greater mission to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
              Because they have no life. Instead of socializing they read about sociology, instead of travelling they read aboit geography, instead of fbcking they read about fertilization and geneticism, etc.
              I don't get where you're going.

Just because I don't spam my own wall with ****ography means I don't like it? You spam my wall like a sick perv.

I enjoy my females, without the added influence from resident extrovert A.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
                Im introvert and I car about what people think about me. I wouldnt know how much a extrovert cares though, so I can't say if what you say has any merrit or not.

I think it has to do with naturally thinking and reflecting to yourself a lot. If you are reflecting everything outwards, most of it will have no substance or deep thought. Introverts spend a lot of time just thinking.

Introverts also like to focus on what interests them most and they can focus on that for a very long time without losing interest. If you know anyone who is an introvert and you know about something they really like. Bring it up, and I bet you can't get them to shut up. Talk about something they don't have much interest in and you may find them cold.
                I'm pretty much the same way. I work where pretty much everyone is an extrovert. I notice that during breaks and lunches everyone prefers to hang out with the crowd or wait on someone to join/tag-along to lunch with. I kinda cringe when I'm stopped in my tracks for small talk or asked where I'm going for lunch or If I wanna join whoever on their break. I don't wanna seem like an *******, so many times I choose to hang out with them when in reality I prefer to wander off on my own, whether it's just in my car away from the distractions, or driving around and getting something to eat on my own.

But yeah, I care too much of what others think me. I know that in reality many people are not going to invest much of their time trying to find faults in me or criticize me. Most people don't care, but I tend to over-think it. We get stuck in deep thought more times than not and it isolates us. It may be comfortable and relaxing, but still isolating.

I have an exciting, extrovert part of me that comes out every now and then, and I like that, but it's not really who I am

I would say that extroverts are more confident in social settings (obviously), hence they are the ones who care less of what others think...
                Last edited by Prostitroop; 11-30-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
                  I'm pretty much the same way. I work where pretty much everyone is an extrovert. I notice that during breaks and lunches everyone prefers to hang out with the crowd or wait on someone to join/tag-along to lunch with. I kinda cringe when I'm stopped in my tracks for small talk or asked where I'm going for lunch or If I wanna join whoever on their break. I don't wanna seem like an *******, so many times I choose to hang out with them when in reality I prefer to wander off on my own, whether it's just in my car away from the distractions, or driving around and getting something to eat on my own.

But yeah, I care too much of what others think me. I know that in reality many people are not going to invest much of their time trying to find faults in me or criticize me. Most people don't care, but I tend to over-think it. We get stuck in deep thought more times than not and it isolates us. It may be comfortable and relaxing, but still isolating.

I have an exciting, extrovert part of me that comes out every now and then, and I like that, but it's not really who I am

I would say that extroverts are more confident in social settings (obviously), hence they are the ones who care less of what others think...
                  Good post. I am very much the same way in that I try to avoid social interactions at work whenever possible. It's not that I have anything against my co-workers, but more so because it typically involves a ton of small talk. In general, the larger a group gets, the less interesting and involved a conversation gets, which I believe to be a main reason why introverts like interaction within smaller groups.

I may be wrong, but your extrovert likely comes out with people that you are extremely comfortable with. I am very much the same way, although I will say that there are times when I am extremely quiet with people that are very close to me.

To answer the thread-starter's question, though, I think more geniuses tend to be introverts because they spend more time reading and thinking critically about things than extroverts. In other words, an introvert is perfectly comfortable spending time on his/her own and doing things that interest him/her, but an extrovert needs to go out and interact at some point during the day. It really depends on how we replenish our energy.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    Because they have no life. Instead of socializing they read about sociology, instead of travelling they read aboit geography, instead of fbcking they read about fertilization and geneticism, etc.
                    What makes you think that all introverts do is read?

Comment

So many people are admitting that they are introverts. Hope they're not implying that they are geniuses as well. jk.

Comment

Working...
                      X