Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is a more convincing win, pac-jmm 3 or mayweather-castillo 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Maybe u r right because floyd was backtracking for the whole 12 rounds while on the other hand pac is the one initiating the attack.

And if u highlight theis best punches that landed and do damage in those respective fights, pac punches is 1000 times better than floyd.
    not from last nights fight

castillo vs floyd was a competitive fight that i thought castillo won

Marquez vs pac III was a clear victory for Marquez

have seen castillo vs floyd

although castillo landed on floyd he didnt land as flush and as often as Marquez did last night against pac

Comment

In the case of Mayweather-Castillo, all 3 judges + the majority of the ringside press had Mayweather winning that fight (not to mention he fought the entire fight with one arm)

Outside of the HBO staff, and boxing "fans" of Pinoy descent, you can't find ANYBODY that believes Pacquiao won his fight with Marquez last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post

Outside of the HBO staff, and boxing "fans" of Pinoy descent, you can't find ANYBODY that believes Pacquiao won his fight with Marquez last night.
        Good point

Comment

damn i accidently voted the wrong way. . . i just rewatched the pac/marquez fight, and it was a lot closer than i initially scored it. . . i was too messed up last night. . . it's just that the rounds marquez did win, he won more convincingly than the rounds pac won. . . I think a draw is the right score. . . I think Castillo without a doubt won that first fight against Mayweather. . . He got outlanded, AND landed as a HIGHER PERCENTAGE. . . Castillo won 116-112 clearly. . .

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
            how dare you make a thread that would leave no choice but to side with floyd

i think both floyd and pac lost those respective matches

but the castillo vs floyd fight was close and could have gone either way

the Marquez fight last night was his victory all the way

there is no valid argument for pac winning that fight at all
            Green K sent..

Comment

Working...
            X