Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    The May/Ortiz fight is around the corner and I don't even care for it. Definitely won't buy the PPV, I'll download it for free the next day. With Goldenboy saying this will be the biggest promotional fight, they sure haven't done ****. The fight will be lucky to do 1-1.2m buys
    hahaha ******* in damage control mode...all boxing fans are waiting for this fight and the undercard

but pac vs JMM @144 is BS.....too late

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      This is a garbage fight.. Ortiz had his heart and soul torn outta him by the C rated Marcos Maidana.. 1 ok win over the hypejob Berto and now Ortiz is suppose to be a threat to MayNever...

The world wants Floyd to grow a pair of balls and fight Pacman, not see another lop sided easy win against a former Light Welter Weight..

Aint really any hype going on about this fight cause people with common sense are scratching their heads thinking "Ortiz, WHY?"
      You don't have to go on a full on explanation you stupid fag. All it does is leave opportunities for the so called *****s like myself to depict your little rant and use it against you.

Just say Ortiz is a bum and leave it at that.

Comment

Dude, this fight night is going to be huge, Floyd can sell a million without even trying anymore

Comment

Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
          let me come watch it with you ill bring some b1tches have a party......
          210? What side are you at?

You know where Converse is at?

Comment

Oh Please youll get an erection every time Ortiz lands a punch. You were that same fan who was yelling and screaming at the TV in round 2 then by round 6 you were saying Mosley was sot.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-20-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
              You don't have to go on a full on explanation you stupid fag. All it does is leave opportunities for the so called *****s like myself to depict your little rant and use it against you.

Just say Ortiz is a bum and leave it at that.

That made me LOL'd.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                210? What side are you at?

You know where Converse is at?
                south side

yeah i know where its at like 10 min from my house

Comment

I love how when Mayweather or Paq makes a fight we get fans or either side saying they are not going to buy the event, But they alway end up buying anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    This is a garbage fight.. Ortiz had his heart and soul torn outta him by the C rated Marcos Maidana.. 1 ok win over the hypejob Berto and now Ortiz is suppose to be a threat to MayNever...

The world wants Floyd to grow a pair of balls and fight Pacman, not see another lop sided easy win against a former Light Welter Weight..

Aint really any hype going on about this fight cause people with common sense are scratching their heads thinking "Ortiz, WHY?"
                    Thats why Pac doesnt want none Ortiz? Not untill Mayweather beats him then he will be calling him out next.

Comment

It is actually a good time to have a fight on September 17 especially that it has been 10 years now since 9/11 happened.

10 years passed already and Mayweather will win the fight for American pride and glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X