Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolutely Laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm cool with both of you so i don't really know what to say. maniac's sense of humor obviously isn't for everyone, but replying/arguing with him ain't going to get you anywhere. well at least with the responses he's been giving you. he was just trolling, or like you said, 'just kidding". i don't agree with whatever intentions that thread had but it is what it is, this is the internet, shouldn't take everything too seriously.

Comment

pos quien sabe, pero no hay que pelear..............

Comment

Originally posted by thepimplayer
        haha puro amor i paz carnal?

Comment

oh maniac you gonna take that from the castro reject?

Comment

haha puro amor i paz carnal?

lol que onzas cabron, porque tu odias a los puertoriquenios?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              i'm cool with both of you so i don't really know what to say. maniac's sense of humor obviously isn't for everyone, but replying/arguing with him ain't going to get you anywhere. well at least with the responses he's been giving you. he was just trolling, or like you said, 'just kidding". i don't agree with whatever intentions that thread had but it is what it is, this is the internet, shouldn't take everything too seriously.
              I don't see any "humor" in him. The guy is a known racist and it sickens me.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                I don't see any "humor" in him. The guy is a known racist and it sickens me.
                you're mad I ranked your slum as the worst in the continent ....you're not fooling anyone bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  you're mad I ranked your slum as the worst in the continent ....you're not fooling anyone bro
                  What slum? We both live in the same country. The greatest country in the world, USA.

Stop avoiding the fact that you're a racist. If I was a snitch like you I would of had gotten rid of you a long time ago, the same way you got rid of RICH SPANIARD.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    What slum? We both live in the same country. The greatest country in the world, USA.

Stop avoiding the fact that you're a racist. If I was a snitch like you I would of had gotten rid of you a long time ago, the same way you got rid of RICH SPANIARD.
                    Dj ramos, n-Whipper, Rich Spaniard, I got rid of them all....

and I'm not going to stop snitching. Do something about it cunt

your boxingscene career is over...

Comment

por q se la pasan ablando mierda en el main lounge. Desde cuando entre es lo unico q veia. Al igual q los putos filipinos pero me los paso por los wuevos a los dos culeros
                      i've seen you take shots at ricans in threads that didn't even hint towards making fun of mexicans, you start it sometimes man. but haha, don't get me started with nsb. todos saben que alli es donde van los trolls para empezar mierda.

Comment

Working...
                      X