Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Canelo's pot belly trainers grubbing on Tacos during his media workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 point says Chepos fat ass is the one who paid for the taco guy to be at the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Man, Canelo already trains half assed but looking at his video of his team with their pot bellys and stuffing themselves with tacos during his open media workout in the back is not a good look.

I won't be shocked if Kirkland pulls off the upset.

tacos> chicken and waffles (wtf is this ****) anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Their hungry man lol. Let them eat.
        hungry? got inches of at surrounding their bellies. Yet they are eating like no tomorrow, at one point Chepo's son gets mad at the taco maker saying you didn't put enough meat in here.

Canelo needs a new team, these guys are not serious trainers just leaching off his fame.

Comment

Taco Cabana......yeah baby!

Comment

I remember Canelo got asked about his trainers and he said he will stay loyal to them.

Comment

hectari on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Taco Cabana......yeah baby!
                I worked for Taco Cabana on Military Dr/Commercial in 1988, except it was called Tacasita because the couple that owned Taco Cabana got divorced and the wife(Margie) kept half the restaurants and called hers Tacasita. Everything but the name stayed the same. I hooked up with alota beauties there, especially cruising nights. So eventually Margie sold her Tacasitas back to her ex-husband(some white dude) and now it's back to only Taco Cabana. That's how the story is being told. Margie now owns the Mama Margies restaurants. There's one on Zarzamora and I-35 by South Park Mall. Margie was pretty cool when I worked for her, albeit a little intense. She was a big girl, kinda looked like a butch Samoan. I remember I was on the Fajita cooking station when she walked in and she checked to make sure I didn't have too many fajitas cooked ajead of time sitting in the warmer. You had to make enough to stay ahead of the orders but not too much because they wouldn't be fresh. Lastly, I have a story to tell. So when somebody would order a pound of fajitas you would get a round cast iron plate from a stack of same sitting on a flame. You would get it off the top and put it into a round wooden plate/holder with a well into which the iron plate would sit in place. So you'd put the fajitas on the metal plate and then pour a mix of water and melted butter to create a smoking, sizzling effect. Now what I would do was get a plate from the very bottom, the one sitting directly on the flame and do the usual routine, except that the effect was that the red hot plate would sizzle very, very intensely and smoke up the whole restaurant to where you almost couldn't see anythig in front of you. When I'd call the order #, the customer would pick up the tray holding their fajitas platter and they'd be blinking furiously with a WTF! look on their face. We'd laugh our asses off but then the manager, Gus, got on my ass and started keeping an eye on me. Got damn Gus, pinche party pooper, no vales verga guey!

Comment

Yeah this ain't good. I initially had Canelo firmly over Kirkland, but now I'm not so sure. Whenever a fighter's team is eating tacos I get worried.

Kirkland via KO inside 5. Hell I'd even go as far as to say inside three depending on the spiciness of the tacos.

Comment

They don't use gloves to prepare the tacos... EWWW!!!! That's disgusting.

Aside from that, let em eat what they want lol.

Comment

Grubbing on Tacos
                      singing songs for canelo at night
                      calling "TIEMPO!!" after 6 seconds of heavy bag work

he can do it all

Comment

Working...
                      X