Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Mayweather even mention Pacquiao's name if he was never going to fight him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    not spinning anything.

pac has said he will take less and do the tests. true or false?

mayweather making demand after demand? true or false?
    False.- he said "there are no more issues with testing"

False-what other demand has floyd made since 09? $40 mil no ppv was an offer not a demand.

Comment

Pacquiao is faster than floyd, better chin, equals his stamina, probably has faster feet, has more power, is also a southpaw. Even if floyd outboxed him he knows he will go through hell cause pac will be coming all night. Floyd probably would of beat him but floyd knows the risk

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Can you please answer my original question

Why did Floyd keep mentioning Manny Pacquiao's name randomly?

Also why did he mention self preservation and health when it came to the topic of Pacquiao? His uncle Roger even said he was on A side meth, his father Floyd said openly if I were my son I wouldn't fight Pacquiao.

Did he worry about his health meaning that he saw Pacman as a beast?

If he was so worried about his health and his intention was to never fight Pacman, why even lead us on and mention is name over and over?
        no he thought manny was using some kind of PED's.

he said the health and self preservation in a context regarding fighting someone on ped's and how many older great boxers have health complications from taking fights later on in life (ali/holmes, ali/berbick) for money when they shouldn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          False.- he said "there are no more issues with testing"

False-what other demand has floyd made since 09? $40 mil no ppv was an offer not a demand.
          who is spinning things now!

During his interview Thursday on ESPN's First Take show, Pacquiao said he sees no problem with the drug-testing issue.

"No problem," Pacquiao said. "Whatever he wants to do."

He said he is willing to be tested even on the night of the fight. "No problem," he said. "Even the night of the fight. No problem."

“He can wear my trunks. I don’t care. I just want to get him in the ring and make the fight.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight

Comment

Mayweather just too good..I've always been a firm believer that manny couldn't beat Floyd even at his peak..Floyd just too good..I think manny could have gave him an exciting fight at times but Floyd would decision him..Floyd just too good..he's above all of today's competetion..no pun intended alot of great fighters out there but Floyd on a diff level..

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              Pacquiao is faster than floyd, better chin, equals his stamina, probably has faster feet, has more power, is also a southpaw. Even if floyd outboxed him he knows he will go through hell cause pac will be coming all night. Floyd probably would of beat him but floyd knows the risk
              There def risks very pacman but I think flour would get the job done.

Comment

who is spinning things now!

During his interview Thursday on ESPN's First Take show, Pacquiao said he sees no problem with the drug-testing issue.

"No problem," Pacquiao said. "Whatever he wants to do."

He said he is willing to be tested even on the night of the fight. "No problem," he said. "Even the night of the fight. No problem."

“He can wear my trunks. I don’t care. I just want to get him in the ring and make the fight.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight
                Shade I just quoted his answer then you posted the article where the quotes came from. "no problem" is not "yes I agree" if it was he'd have said that.

Its no point to relitigate everything. We've gone through this over and over. Like I said blame floyd if you need to. Meanwhile, he keeps fighting and earning huge sums of money and all the best fighters in the world within 20 lbs of 147 keep calling him out so they can get the biggest check of their career.

Maybe he and Al just outsmarted Manny and Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Shade I just quoted his answer then you posted the article where the quotes came from. "no problem" is not "yes I agree" if it was he'd have said that.

Its no point to relitigate everything. We've gone through this over and over. Like I said blame floyd if you need to. Meanwhile, he keeps fighting and earning huge sums of money and all the best fighters in the world within 20 lbs of 147 keep calling him out so they can get the biggest check of their career.

Maybe he and Al just outsmarted Manny and Bob.
                  im not really interested in who outsmarts who outside the ring to be honest. i just want to see the 2 greatest fighters of this era fight each other.

Comment

Manny earned the top spot and put boxing on his back free delahoya and Floyd's ***** ass retired to avoid top competition. FLOYD pretty much used pacquiaos name to stay relevant and piggy back off the spot light manny was bringing at te time, then accused him of peds like a little ***** with no proof. He was scared of pacquiao and ducked him.

Bottom line is this... Floyd's scared ass wanted to do this testing with no prof just cause manny had the balls to face tough fights, not cherry pick his way and fight 6 times in 7 years. These floyd dickriders man. Ima call it like I see it. Mayweather a ***** for ducking the pacquiao fight and making up excuses "take the test!!" It's a bunch of bull****. He's a ***** taking easy fights.

Comment

im not really interested in who outsmarts who outside the ring to be honest. i just want to see the 2 greatest fighters of this era fight each other.
                      floyd and JMM already fought each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X