Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice vs Shane Tilyard Full Fight (Both get rocked)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone give that Tilyard dude a bra. ****'s sake everytime he moves it swings. it's like some druggie chick who has been fully used with those saggy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      You still miss the point man, it has nothing to do with other fighters. He's not representing boxing, he's not signed by GB or Top Rank, he's just making money in the only way he knows how.

I understand your point of view but it's life my man and the way we set things up here in America.

You could say the same thing about music, why do trash rappers like Lil Wayne get all the play and money while real MC's stay underground hungry with nothing? It's the society we have built and why we put out so much trash.

Sports is different though and especially combat sports. Say what you want about Kimbo but he's doing something that takes a lot of courage and heart. He's making his living by putting his health and life on the line. At least he's standing on his own two feet and being responsible as a man for what he's out there doing.

He's going to get KO'd, the haters will smile but in the end he's just feeding his family and for that, I can't fault the man.
      Well said.. Agree Completely!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        My point is that there are many, many, many pro boxers that are more deserving of the spotlight and money that Kimbo is getting because he fought a bunch of ****ing chumps of youtube.

His background is typical for many fighters. I get all that. He's a lucky dude and he's made the most of his meagre talents and I'm happy for him.

But, how many young prospects, contenders and world champions are there who have worked through similar ****e, but have dedicated their entire lives to boxing, since they were young kids, slogged their guts out, sweated blood to get to the top in a harsh, brutal, utterly unforgiving sport, giving up their youth, forgoing everything to try and make it, often working the ****tiest jobs, then heading to the gym for hours, day in and day out, year after year only to have some guy come along and beat up a couple of ****ing redneck morons on youtube and be thrust into the spotlight and be making more money than they ever might after 6 fights.
        Simple answer: kimbo is a draw. Thats all that needs to be said. Boxing is also a business. How do you not understand this? If he wasn't Kimbo, he wouldn't be here.

Comment

Kimbo just tryin' ta make dat mofuckin bread son!

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            Kimbo just tryin' ta make dat mofuckin bread son!
            I wonder how much bread he made from that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Entertaining fight by one of America's best rising prospects.

I already rate him in the top 10 American Heavyweights.
              ^^^^This makes me wanna kill myself...

Comment

Shane Tylard looks like a great next opponent for Deontay Wilder....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Shane Tylard looks like a great next opponent for Deontay Wilder....
                  Fitting opponent...

I wonder what would happen if Kimbo - Wilder was made...

Comment

did kimbo just save heavyweight boxing

Comment

this fight was entertaining to watch and i wouldnt mind seein more of kimbo in the future. the guy is not great but he has heart.....

Comment

Working...
                      X