No announcement yet.

Carl Froch is THE MAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    when the (supposedly) beaten fighter went on to become the much hotter property, presumably.

Froch went all the way to the S6 final and beat Bute in the three years that have elapsed since the first fight. whereas Kessler has stagnated, almost getting KTFO by Allan Green before beating up on old, bald Magee.
    Ah. the return of our lonely keyboard jihadist. Kessler is not the kind of warrior you respect as he doesn't wear a dynamite belt for Allah.

It sure did hurt when Bin Laden was killed didn't it? How long did you cry?

Comment

Carl is quite simply the definition of a fighter. The man is a warrior.

He doesn't care where it is or who it's against, he wants the guys regarded as the best. Not only out of the ring, but in the ring he sums it up also.

There's no fighter I respect more than Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Ah. the return of our lonely keyboard jihadist. Kessler is not the kind of warrior you respect as he doesn't wear a dynamite belt for Allah.

It sure did hurt when Bin Laden was killed didn't it? How long did you cry?
        might you be, what's the word, 'trolling', in lieu of the ability to muster a valid response to the point raised?

it's funny that you're still such a sour, confused little fellow, Arnold.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Carl is quite simply the definition of a fighter. The man is a warrior.

He doesn't care where it is or who it's against, he wants the guys regarded as the best. Not only out of the ring, but in the ring he sums it up also.

There's no fighter I respect more than Carl Froch.
          Agreed. It's hard to find anyone with such a long line of quality opponents. At least not in todays boxing.

Comment

Froch fights the best fighters in the world and makes the fights exciting as hell also. I am a huge fan of the Cobra but I think he loses the rematch to Kessler but whatever the outcome to that fight one thing is certain is it is going to be really exciting.

Comment

Working...
            X