Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McKenzie: I Want Tony Bellew, I Know I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McKenzie: I Want Tony Bellew, I Know I Can Beat Him!

The eyes of the British boxing scene will be on Tony Bellew and Danny McIntosh when they face off against each other for the light heavyweight Lonsdale belt on Friday April 13. However one man will have a keener interest than most. Reigning Commonwealth champion, Derby’s Ovill McKenzie will be in attendance at Liverpool’s Echo Arena in the hope that he will be next in line to face the winner.

[Click Here To Read More]

yeah he probably told you what every other boxer will tell you they don't like being hit by a puncher it doesn't just apply just to Bellew you tit nobody want's smacked in the face

Comment

He said this all before the rematch in which he did absolutely nothing in. I'd really have no interest in seeing a 3rd fight given such a poor performance from him in the 2nd.
      There second fight genuinely was one of the most boring bouts I've ever seen.

Comment

Fight has been pushed back to the 27th April.

Comment

Id have no interested in seeing another fight between Bellew - McKenzie, thats done and dusted now.
          Looking forward to the McIntosh fight though, i expect Bellew to win and it will be interesting to see what he does next (if he does get teh win).

Comment

Working...
          X