Jersey Shore banned from drinking in Italy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Jersey Shore

Comment

can you imagine snooky and the situation are talking about some deep stuff such as atheism an christianity rofl

Comment

I am not a fan of the show but from what I've seen, getting drunk and stupid is more or less the whole premise of that show. Sober aint gonna work, those writers had better get creative.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I am not a fan of the show but from what I've seen, getting drunk and stupid is more or less the whole premise of that show. Sober aint gonna work, those writers had better get creative.
          They might not be getting drunk, but they'll still be stupid as fuck.

Comment

they should just hang out at the gay bars and stuff, i heard the place is full of em.

Comment

Originally posted by James Doakes View Post
              They might not be getting drunk, but they'll still be stupid as fuck.
              True.. Pure stupidity is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                they should just hang out at the gay bars and stuff, i heard the place is full of em.
                Yea, well if anyone is up to date on where all the gay spots are, it would be you...

SLAMMED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ITALY IS THE BIRTH-PLACE OF ****SEXUALITY AND TRANSEXUALS, THEY ELECTED THE FIRST TRANNY INTO PARLIMENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE, SICILY IS THE PLAYGORUND WERE THE RICH ****SEXUALS GO, ITS LIKE MONACO, BUT FOR GAYS ONLY

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE ELECTED TRANNY

ITALY OR ITRANNY? YOU TELL ME GEORGES.......

Comment

Just another reason not to watch that garbage, anyway

Comment

http://www.italiamia.com/gay_lesbian_history.php

ARTICLE WHICH PROVES ITALIANS ACCEPTED IT AS A WAY OF LIFE IN THE LATE 1800's EARLY 1900's AND HAVE SLOWLY BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO IT AS A WAY OF LIFE AND "THE NORM"

Comment

Working...
                      X