No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Reflects on 2012, Talks 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    You arenīt any better than Arum, you will get Pac into the ring until there is nothing left or until he gets killed, whatever comes first.
    and you arent any better than the golden girls protecting a canelo if you dont want the fifth fight...

if anything , jmm should thank arum since he aloowed the 4th fight to happen despite pac not looking so impressive in the first 3 fights...

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
      I would die a happy m'fer to watch his lifeless body body fall and never get back up.
      What the hell did Marquez do to you to build such hate for another human being?? Did he rape your wife and children?
      Last edited by richardt; 01-02-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        lady, come back when you are off your period...fuking drama queen. What a flamer.
        so you dont have an answer? Just name calling? You mad ........bro?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Ok, now explain who Marquez has beat except this hypejob.
          so you answer a question with a question?? manny has been hyped up to be #1 in boxing!!! Im just asking what #1 contenders he faced or beat in the last 6 years?? seems to me like he only targeted legendary fighters at the twilight of their career. and usually with some kind of weight advantage!!! but i gues you dont have to answer the question since its OVER anyway!!!! hahah manny got KTFO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
            I got nothing but pride deuchebag still don't change the fact that I wish'd that s.o.b. Would suffer serious dain bramage preferably via Pacquiao.
            You are an absolute piece-of-**** kid.

You are completely worthless, my guess is that the world would actually be better off without you.

What sort of butt-hurt fanboy would wish death upon Marquez, just coz he stretched out your hype-job idol.

You are a worthless piece-of-**** kid.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
              so you answer a question with a question?? manny has been hyped up to be #1 in boxing!!! Im just asking what #1 contenders he faced or beat in the last 6 years?? seems to me like he only targeted legendary fighters at the twilight of their career. and usually with some kind of weight advantage!!! but i gues you dont have to answer the question since its OVER anyway!!!! hahah manny got KTFO!!!!
              Well if you exclude hypejob Pac from JMM's resume, Pac's worst win since JMM 2 beats JMM's best win in that 4 year period. Think about that for a second.

Comment

Well if you exclude hypejob Pac from JMM's resume, Pac's worst win since JMM 2 beats JMM's best win in that 4 year period. Think about that for a second.
                Diaz was the man at lightweight.

At what weight did Pacquiao ever beat " the man " ?

Can you definitely make sure that you get back to me on that one please.

BTW, In the last 4 years, Marquez beat that hype-job twice.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                  Diaz was the man at lightweight.

At what weight did Pacquiao ever beat " the man " ?

Can you definitely make sure that you get back to me on that one please.

BTW, In the last 4 years, Marquez beat that hype-job twice.
                  4 lineal belts for Pac. Diaz was not the man at LW, please. This alt is clueless. When did you start watching boxing?

Comment

The bitterness in this thread

Comment

4 lineal belts for Pac. Diaz was not the man at LW, please. This alt is clueless. When did you start watching boxing?
                      Im not talking about David Diaz, the one Pacquiao chose to fight, I am talking about Juan Diaz. He was the best lightweight when Marquez fought him, there is no question about that. So when did you start watching boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X